Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 members have voted

1. 1. how was the Animation?

• It was great!
    • Not that bad
    • It wasnt so good

Ay guys, this may be one the best animations I have ever made with this program (even though the animation itself was made a long time ago when I was not so good at animating) so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do:

so If you can hit that like button with your fist and maybe subscribe that will be all I have to say (I will stare at you until you do these tasks if I have to o_o)

That was fantastic! I felt it was missing one thing: Voices!

If it had some decent voice acting attached to it, this'd be a 10/10 animation right here. I don't throw that often too. The animation was slick and looks pretty awesome. The effects didn't get to be too much of a hindrance and fit the theme well. The choice of soundtrack blended well together and wasn't a strain on the ears.

Overall, I really love this animation. We could use some fresh new content like this and perhaps it'd be an inspiration for others to git gud skrub have the motivation to animate.

Thanks for the lifting comment ÜberKiller!

That was fantastic! I felt it was missing one thing: Voices!

If it had some decent voice acting attached to it, this'd be a 10/10 animation right here. I don't throw that often too. The animation was slick and looks pretty awesome. The effects didn't get to be too much of a hindrance and fit the theme well. The choice of soundtrack blended well together and wasn't a strain on the ears.

Overall, I really love this animation. We could use some fresh new content like this and perhaps it'd be an inspiration for others to git gud skrub have the motivation to animate.

thanks for the lifting comment!

I like the post and the video as soon as I saw the Naruto reference.

glad you liked it :D

It wasn't in 0.7

You can see the shadows... Plus, there was the text added in Mineimator.

Why did you assume that it was 0.7?

ON TOPIC: Awesome work! Really great animation skillz ya got there!

thanks man!