Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

POLOLOLOLOOOL  

23 members have voted

1. 1. which skin?

• old skin ( left )
    • new skin (right)
  2. 2. rate the skin on the left

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★
  3. 3. rate the skin on the right

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★

hey guys!

i impoved my skin! but i wanna know if i should keep my old skin, or use the new one (the old one is on the left the new is on the right )

D37QF63.png

new Features:

-better shaded hair

-bigger eyes

-better/longer hair

Edited by Peanutbutter Timelord

I like it! but what would your thoughts be on these type of eyes? (: 

OMYHWJt.jpg

i like those eyes! iv had them before tho... to me they are a little chiche... i like to use the 3x1 eyes because they are used much less and are diffrent from what you normaly see... even tho nobody likes them and always tells me to change them....

i like those eyes! iv had them before tho... to me they are a little chiche... i like to use the 3x1 eyes because they are used much less and are diffrent from what you normaly see... even tho nobody likes them and always tells me to change them....

Yeah I had them on my guys's face but now they are 2x1 steve eyes (: (how original) but it fits my guy a little more than my previous skins's eyes :)

I think you should stick with your new 3x3 eyes :D

Yeah I had them on my guys's face but now they are 2x1 steve eyes (: (how original) but it fits my guy a little more than my previous skins's eyes :)

I think you should stick with your new 3x3 eyes :D

thanks! you would think with all the possibilities of minecraft skin making more skins would be original...