I need ideas for Animation!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have plenty of ideas, I'd need credit for them though. I have a rather long story I've been wanting to animate for a really long time, if you have tons of time on your hands and want to animate something ridiculously long pm me otherwise...

You could do some sort of story with a main character who isn't steve. The main character could discover something wrong and end up getting involved in something big. Also for variety you could bring in the ender dragon but make the enderdragon be good.

A really close friend of someone dies and 2 friends have to travel to an epic adventure to heal him with the power of legenday golden apple.. But they are not the only one who wants that power.. OH WAIT.. SKYRAIDER! BOOM.. SPOILERS!

LoL

Actually.. For an idea.. I guess anything except fad would be good.. Because I'm starting get sick of it.. Even Herobrine is better :)

Yeah...

My idea: Secret bunker. going to do something colossal. NUKE MY HOUSE!!!

Anyway, yeah, something with a secret bunker.