THE HEIST animation sign ups [Requesting 3rd animator]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When the video start do we have equiped guns and pew pew in the first few seconds or do we walk around, looking for surveillance (guards, cameras etc), thosekinds of stuff. Its like preperation for the heist.

OK, spoiler but i'm not telling much, ha ha. It starts off like a game cut scene and then after that it's a first person game experience. There will be a few extra cut scenes along.

OK, spoiler but i'm not telling much, ha ha. It starts off like a game cut scene and then after that it's a first person game experience. There will be a few extra cut scenes along.

Alright. So do we voice act in the cutscenes or in the "fps experience" also? Srry if im asking tok many questions.

Could I be an animator? If you want a sample, look in my siggie. >v\)

Yes you could

I'll help with editing, and any special effects needed as well, like muzzle flashes and stuff.

Alright, sounds good

I'll help with editing, and any special effects needed as well, like muzzle flashes and stuff. If you want I could show you my work so far?

And sure, an example would be cool

Can I be a video editor? I don't have any examples but I think I can cook something cool up in Sony Vegas

yes you may

I'll be civilian 2 with no voice

Xm7YPWH.png

I can do music and I volunteer my skin. Cop, I guess. Would have liked robr :P And I'm up for voice acting.

Will do for you two

Edited by castedshadow98