Fnaf2 animatronic rigs Teaser of trailer.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

is not a trailer is a teaser! as well as the error NO TEXT FOUND FOR timelinechar is in mine-imator, will not have to Refresh the rigs of animatronics to v2  :\

Credits to 

JjCinemas by the tables and others Edited by ViniciusbrMaster

Every topic of yours is fad, That's why everyone hates fad. People always posting about it and it's fans getting angry at people who had enough of the damn game. ._.

ah ... it's not my problem if you do not like the damn game friend, well ... ah ... let's say it's just you do not see the post, and incidentally my friend, the project is mine, not yours, just I'm telling you, nothing more. it also serves to others too, but do not want to follow my opnion, fine by me.  :thumbsup:

ah ... it's not my problem if you do not like the damn game friend, well ... ah ... let's say it's just you do not see the post, and incidentally my friend, the project is mine, not yours, just I'm telling you, nothing more. it also serves to others too, but do not want to follow my opnion, fine by me.  :thumbsup:

my problem isn't that i don't like the game

it's that you make too many topics about said game