Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Title Screen in Minecraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Get out, get out, GET OUT! I am so mad at you haters right now!

If you don't like it, then piss off! Stop! YOU'RE responsible for the flame wars!

Making people feel bad, just because you don't appreciate the great work of one man!

Just- just- JUST STOP!

ONTOPIC: Really nice! I like how you did the twitching!

Edited by abdullah1579

Ontopic: Not bad..

Offtopic:  You know whats more annoying than fad?  All you people COMPLAINING about fad.  So he did something about fad, and he likes it.  Big deal!  So all the people complaining, I'd recommend you be quiet.  At least pay attention to all the effort put into this...

Ontopic: Not bad..

Offtopic:  You know whats more annoying than fad?  All you people COMPLAINING about fad.  So he did something about fad, and he likes it.  Big deal!  So all the people complaining, I'd recommend you be quiet.  At least pay attention to all the effort put into this...

While it is good work, its still a cliche. Perhaps the time could have been better spent on something more... Original to the user's heart and not of something that 38% of the world succumbed to?

I have nothing agaisnt fad.

I just absolutely positively wish,just wish...

that people would be more original. C'mon, I'm getting tired of waking up in the morning, opening up this website, and first thing I see is "Five nights at ______".

on the Recent topics. Is it that hard to come up with something. Can you not stuff your profile with fad and fad and fad. Sure,make a video of it once in a while, but please not make it look like fad is becoming an excuse to not spend time coming up with something and get a way with it.

I have nothing agaisnt fad.

I just absolutely positively wish,just wish...

that people would be more original. C'mon, I'm getting tired of waking up in the morning, opening up this website, and first thing I see is "Five nights at ______".

on the Recent topics. Is it that hard to come up with something. Can you not stuff your profile with fad and fad and fad. Sure,make a video of it once in a while, but please not make it look like fad is becoming an excuse to not spend time coming up with something and get a way with it.

This is the problem i have as well. at least i speak out loudly against it.

ignores

Though I'm against their opinion, I believe that ignoring is the wrong thing to do.

Anyways, you guys are bored. You guys have nothing better to do than complain. Why don't YOU make original videos then, huh?

Because you guys are smart arses, hiding on the sidelines until somebody says something for you to come out of the shadows and get everybody's attention!

GAH! You're worse than the people who made dramas about leaving!