Mind The Gap COLLAB *Closed... Forever*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

IM STILL ON THE RED LIST.

SIRFLUFFERBOT, HOLY WHACK A MOLE ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?

I sent you the improved version through a pm and your avoiding all contact by me.

What did you read my mind and find out about that roleplay where I came to your house to ki-....

I mean.

(serious activate)

Why do you keep ignoring me. You respond to anyone but me.  Come on, just tell me if my entry was any good, and if it was, take me off the red list and put me on the green.

Thank you.

IM STILL ON THE RED LIST.

SIRFLUFFERBOT, HOLY WHACK A MOLE ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?

I sent you the improved version through a pm and your avoiding all contact by me.

What did you read my mind and find out about that roleplay where I came to your house to ki-....

I mean.

(serious activate)

Why do you keep ignoring me. You respond to anyone but me.  Come on, just tell me if my entry was any good, and if it was, take me off the red list and put me on the green.

Thank you.

I've been working with several people dude. I'm trying as much as I can to reply to everyone! I'm ignoring who's all on what list because I'm having a hard enough time seeing everyone's stuff! I looked through my PMs and I can't find you at all on them. 

Okey here is my remake but i couldn't add special effects to it because i had slow internet connection. 

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tfxiq0qmj6slgw5/Mind_The_Gap_epic_gamer_12's_entry.zip

You moved the camera.

Sorry bud, try to remake it again without moving the camera.

I know, facial features are hard.

You moved the camera.

Sorry bud, try to remake it again without moving the camera.

I know, facial features are hard.

Dude. Don't host my collab for me. I know he moved the camera, and I was going to say something about it. People don't like it when others try to do their job for them.