Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 in Minecraft!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 thing is that you should have added effects when it came to cameras, 2 is that the animation pace is way to fast, 3 is that you should have put it at night, 4 is when steve put on the mask in the 2nd animation, it looked like the mask just started moving on it's own, and why is balloon boy have his arm moving. You also should install 1.0.0 demoof mine-imator, if your computer for some reason doesn't support it I understand. One last thing is that you never see the animatronics move.

Sorry if i sound harsh, but you really need to improve.

the part with Francisco Pizzaro was funny

thanks :P My favorite part is with Francisco Pizzaro aswell xD

1 thing is that you should have added effects when it came to cameras, 2 is that the animation pace is way to fast, 3 is that you should have put it at night, 4 is when steve put on the mask in the 2nd animation, it looked like the mask just started moving on it's own, and why is balloon boy have his arm moving. You also should install 1.0.0 demoof mine-imator, if your computer for some reason doesn't support it I understand. One last thing is that you never see the animatronics move.

Sorry if i sound harsh, but you really need to improve.

Thanks for the advice, but the only animatronic that should have really moved was Francisco Pizzaro, and in this case, it was :)

Again, thanks, I'll try to improve on a different animation. I don't know everything about Mine-imator yet, Tutorial Guy has helped me out quite a bit though :D
Edited by DailyHop

Dang, guys, what's with the hate? Can't you see he's only made 7 posts?

While it's true that your animations are a little... *ahem* underrated, I do suggest you look at  the "Tips 'n Tricks" forums here.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

And get Mine-imator 1.0.0!!!

Not Good... sorry bud and Mine-Imator 1.0.0 won't help... but keep trying and trying and you will someday make something good and then look back and say "Yep, I remember that"

It does help.

I like the nice shadows and some of the bugs fixed.

I also like the bending arms and blocks.

However, what won't help this dude is the fact he needs to check over his animations more intensely: This usually fixes any slow frames or errors.