Stranded On a Island

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this was utterly boring

hey

hey

hey

hey bud

Why don't you try making actual criticism instead of just insulting stuff, all right? All I've seen you do on these forums is complain about other peoples' work, and frankly, it's getting annoying.  If you don't like it, give valid and honest reasons why you don't. Don't just say it's utterly boring, all right? You're not funny or sarcastic or witty or anything besides intolerable when you act like this. No one's laughing when you act like a complete prick. So just stop, all right? Stop being insulting and stop being condescending, because you have absolutely no right to act like this to other people.

kthnxbai

this was utterly boring

You really are rude, aren't you? That's twice now you've said this.

You have an opinion. Good on you! But there's no need to put it so harshly.

Go out and make something, spend your time on a project - then let's all insult it!

Try to be nicer, dude. See if you can make something better.

hey

hey

hey

hey bud

Why don't you try making actual criticism instead of just insulting stuff, all right? All I've seen you do on these forums is complain about other peoples' work, and frankly, it's getting annoying.  If you don't like it, give valid and honest reasons why you don't. Don't just say it's utterly boring, all right? You're not funny or sarcastic or witty or anything besides intolerable when you act like this. No one's laughing when you act like a complete prick. So just stop, all right? Stop being insulting and stop being condescending, because you have absolutely no right to act like this to other people.

kthnxbai

Get rekt

hey

hey

hey

hey bud

kthnxbai

Jeez.Am I not able to say an honest opinion around here