SKIBBZ's Semi- Advanced Steve Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

b-b-b-b-but it was GasCreeper who made them ;_;

I never knew GasCreeper's Rig before I made this rig, I actually learned it by how creepers feet bend like that and I thought of adding it to my character EVEN before THIS steve rig (: So my mistakes if he had it waaay before i did, I never knew, I was always on the Disqus part of Mineimator, So by all means... ORIGINAL Bendable feet goes to GasCreeper :)

I never knew GasCreeper's Rig before I made this rig, I actually learned it by how creepers feet bend like that and I thought of adding it to my character EVEN before THIS steve rig (: So my mistakes if he had it waaay before i did, I never knew, I was always on the Disqus part of Mineimator, So by all means... ORIGINAL Bendable feet goes to GasCreeper :)

yeah....

yay :D

(also this is by FAR the best steve rig i have seen in a while. GasCreeper's rig is also very nice, but i like the simple design on this one :3

I will credit you and link your channel if i use it ^-^

Daww thank you c: Feel free to use it all you want! No credit needed :D

Daww thank you c: Feel free to use it all you want! No credit needed :D

(Okay enough Über friendly messages :3 )

BUT! Last thing i want to say is, i will still credit ya because i feel like you deserve it.

More people need to know your channel.

(You deserve WAY more likes and subscribers than you have.)

(Okay enough Über friendly messages :3 )

BUT! Last thing i want to say is, i will still credit ya because i feel like you deserve it.

More people need to know your channel.

(You deserve WAY more likes and subscribers than you have.)

Why thanks.. like ALOT! (: My content would be WAAAAY more better looking if I had a good computer x D but feel free if you want too :3

Great job brother I know you would come up with some great stuff (this rig is acrually better than mine, being user friendly) surely gonna test it when I get home

That "bending legs thing" screen shot though

I was told you invented the bendable feet thing, is that true? Anyways Thanks :D I thought yours had Much better face detail than mind because i don't really like to move a ton of face features just to make him smile or whatever (: The jaw moves on mine too btw, but thank you tho c: