Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright ill make a form in a moment 

Name: RedHawk007
Why do you want in?: Because some cool people are in this :P
What could you contribute?: A fun person that may or may not be very annoying at some times (fun annoying)
How dedicated are you to this?: I will be very deticated :P I love people to talk and do stuff with
Are you awesome?: Are yoooouuu awsome?

I was like oh cool ocelot then read more and was like: Nope deminu.

You're very annoying.

We never started a PM, don't worry!

@RedHawk: I haven't got a problem with you joining, in fact, I'd like to have you in the team! xD

Deminu hasn't really been active here, and I'm not even sure if he's in anymore...

<_< I want no part in this knock off

You're very annoying.

<_< I want no part in this knock off

Knock off? Hax got banned and there was no clear leader, so people moved on. This is a completely different project, mate, not just some ripoff of your group. So, please, I beg of you, oh master Deminu, please don't insult our group.

K? K.

Knock off? Hax got banned and there was no clear leader, so people moved on. This is a completely different project, mate, not just some ripoff of your group. So, please, I beg of you, oh master Deminu, please don't insult our group.

K? K.

Team Platinum is still under leadership you know, and the sarcasm is obnoxious.

Team Platinum is still under leadership you know, and the sarcasm is obnoxious.

A) I'm not saying it's not. At the time, people didn't know what was going on, so we made a new group. It was only a few days later that you stepped forward as head of Team Platinum, which was just a wee bit too late, mate.

B) Sorry you feel that way.

A) I'm not saying it's not. At the time, people didn't know what was going on, so we made a new group. It was only a few days later that you stepped forward as head of Team Platinum, which was just a wee bit too late, mate.

B) Sorry you feel that way.

A) Actually, it was a wee bit early.