Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Name: jerkboi2001

Why do you want in?: Because I would really enjoy being part of a team and working together.  Im sure I would have lots of fun with you guys =D

What could you contribute?: Maybe a couple of animations, and many rigs!  Trust me, i am an extremely advanced rigger.  Maybe a youtube channel, some wallpapers for us, ext.  Even a website maybe!

How dedicated are you to this?: Well on the weekends, im able to finish up ALOT.  But on school days..  Eh....

Are you awesome?: my mom says i am :> (na jk, idk though)

Name: jerkboi2001

Why do you want in?: Because I would really enjoy being part of a team and working together.  Im sure I would have lots of fun with you guys =D

What could you contribute?: Maybe a couple of animations, and many rigs!  Trust me, i am an extremely advanced rigger.  Maybe a youtube channel, some wallpapers for us, ext.  Even a website maybe!

How dedicated are you to this?: Well on the weekends, im able to finish up ALOT.  But on school days..  Eh....

Are you awesome?: my mom says i am :> (na jk, idk though)

Name: ZombiesFan/Andrea

Why do you want in?: Because you guys are awesome and I really want to help you in any way that I can. :3

What could you contribute?: I could probably make animations/teasers/wallpapers for the team, I guess.

How dedicated are you to this?: Extremely dedicated.

Are you awesome?: Me=no, team=YES.

Well, as co-header of The Darklings... I guess you both are in! Just wait for our fearless leader to concur. And website?

Well, as co-header of The Darklings... I guess you both are in! Just wait for our fearless leader to concur. And website?

Yea, like our website where we can post our activity of our team, like our latest or best wallpapers, or animations!

Oh and maybe I can make like a thing for our sig that says like "Member of The Darklings!"

Edited by jerkboi2001

PEN'S WONDROUS LIST OF NAME IDEAS GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL:

Elements: Ignis, Aquas, Terras, Ventus
Greek Gods: Hephaistos, Pallas Athena, Janus, Iris

Other Gods: Máni (Norse), Thoth (Egyptian), Osiris (Egyptian), Anubis (Egyptian)
Gemstones: Emerald, Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst
Metals: Sodium, Lithium, Radium, Cobalt, Tungsten
NOT hats: Socks

PEN'S WONDROUS LIST OF NAME IDEAS GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL:

Elements: Ignis, Aquas, Terras, VentusGreek Gods: Hephaistos, Pallas Athena, Janus, Iris

Other Gods: Máni (Norse), Thoth (Egyptian), Osiris (Egyptian), Anubis (Egyptian)Gemstones: Emerald, Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire, AmethystMetals: Sodium, Lithium, Radium, Cobalt, TungstenNOT hats: Socks

I like the sound of Janus... cool list!

So far the votes are pretty evenly spread...