Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here is a little animation that I got sick on(not really.It was drowsiness)That I actually got to complete.It is not a narrative animation whatsoever since I lost my script(Yes.I use scripts that i create a day after I start the animation) for this one.I don't go on minecraft servers at all since most servers are just premium servers(DONATE FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS!)This is why its titled "The new girl" since I haven't seen a fem skin in a while.There is a part 2 that is in development at the moment.Its suppose to be better than this.(I missed allot of opportunities while editing this.I messed up the animation right after the girl says "Oh no")ANYWAYS Enjoy

at around 0:03 - 0:05 when it goes passed the girl's arm there is a bit of texture missing :P

Nice use of the camera

I noticed after the render.I was too lazy to re-render again.Thanks for the feedback!

that's not how you treat a girl

Komaeda_(2).png

Is that so?

Edited by newgoku12

Seriously Nagito, Where ae you getting those pictures <_<

And The Girl's Voice dont sound like a man <_< Obviously

I don't like using voices.I'd rather use sound effects and text.If you know who STAR_ is than you would know that I used the oh no from his basically sonic and all stars racing transformed video

I don't know how things get off-topic like this