Add A normal minecraft Soounds,Pose,Importing Music,Automated Reflection Glass,Walk Cycle Or anything Cycle AND Cool Lightings like other programs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Add A normal minecraft Sounds,Pose,Importing Music,Automated Reflection Glass,Walk Cycle Or anything Cycle AND Cool Lightings like other programs
Pose Adding Pose For Mine-imator and you can export them too and adding section Poses In Mine-imator Resources

Cycles Adding Cycles For Mine-imator and you can export them too and adding section Poses In Mine-imator Resources Example like Walk Cycle Run Cycle :D.... So U can help others animating
Minecraft Sounds it will be automatic While you making animation like minecraft :D
Importing Mucics :D.... You can add Musics too in mine-imator
Cool Lightings Like Other Programs like Blender C4D and others

David didn't answer my pose suggestion, so it's a no on that, and Über said it wasn't really necessary.

lighting/shadows is on Davids TO do list.

• Better 3D engine for realistic shadows and lighting

Adding sound already planned too.

• Sound timeline for adding sound effects/music

Importing music, is the same as adding sounds.

Automated Glass Reflection? u can already make it, and it's not that hard.

Cycles are going to be implemented most likely, since a lot of people have requested this 100 times.

That is all i know ^^

Edited by DurRubinRux

(I edited the Original Quote to remove the Font Size/Bolding and Organize better the Ideas)

Normal minecraft Sounds and Importing Music:

Minecraft Sounds it will be automatic While you making animation like minecraft :D

Importing Mucics :D.... You can add Musics too in mine-imator

David have some issues with AVI Exporter so until he found one that can export sounds maybe He can add it.

(Use a Editor like Everyone and add sounds. You can do this with Movie Maker!)

Pose:

Pose Adding Pose For Mine-imator and you can export them too and adding section Poses In Mine-imator Resources

Already suggested for a lot of People. As I remember David confirmed it...

Automated Reflection Glass

Can you explain it?

Walk Cycle Or anything Cycle:

Cycles Adding Cycles For Mine-imator and you can export them too and adding section Poses In Mine-imator Resources Example like Walk Cycle Run Cycle :D.... So U can help others animating

Already had Walk Cycle in 0.7 and below (Strange animation, through...), and I think that David'll add it back. For now, just create a preset of Keyframes, and Go Copying and Pasting it.

Cool Lightings like other programs:

Cool Lightings Like Other Programs like Blender C4D and others

C'mon man. You haven't seen Edited by lebuildman