Posting all animations in one topic.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I do not care.

I was thinking about the idea of posting all of your animations/wallpapers in one topic.So things don't get easily buried with new animation topics and things.Yet you would need to continue bumping a topic with a new animation if this idea was to surface, What do you think? Answer in the poll above,

Edit:Post why you think so.

Edited by TheWingedDemon

The only time it would be acceptable to post more than one animation in a topic is when they are old animations re-rendered in 1.0.0 or a group of animations made by you that center around one theme. Otherwise it wouldn't really make sense.

I believe re render's would be fine as separate topics taking in mind the time difference for release. 

No, no. It would be confusing with all those videos and wallpapers stuffed into one topic.

I didn't mean wallpapers and videos in one topic all together I mean like this

[stinky's animation topic]

[stnky's wallpaper topic]

But if you post them separately, they'll get you more likes :P

Likes do not matter.

I don't know... I think it would be much better if each user had a gallery on his profile. Like if you want certain animations go there or there, then link that spoiler to the YouTube playlist you want to. Just a suggestion.

Seems like they're spamming it in 1 topic.

But it would also stop topic spamming. As in I have seen people post 4 wallpaper topics in less than an hour.

This isn't really an idea.

Many people have done this before and still are. 

I haven't seen anyone do this? Some people do it with series but that's about it.Oh and one wallpaper topic has been made.So that's all I've seen.