Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

generic intro and generic skin, how more generic can you get?

yo so let's not put other people down because of their skin choice and comment on the video yeah

like so:

hey man nice work with the transitions and smoothing out the movements, maybe to add a bit more reality have more parts of the character's body moving at the same time

generic intro and generic skin, how more generic can you get?

Excuse me, that was a bit harsh. I meant to say: "That was a bit bland. Can you at least say it a bit nicer please?".

Edited by Defsharp

You don't have to be rude. Calling other people "generic" makes you a hypocrite. You make something called a "YouTube Poop", which are extremely generic. :l

ight guys no flamewar kindling here let's just drop the subject and keep in mind that other people will have different preferences for different things thanks cool bye

I'm just going to say this directly.

I don't like you

appreciate the honesty but let's just calm down here thank you

Edited by stev

ight guys no flamewar kindling here let's jsut drop the subject and keep in mind that other people will have different preferences for different things thanks cool bye

Sorry, I was just trying to be honest. Edited by ÜberKiller

Topic temp locked. will unlock when I warn people

Just a reminder of the rules: Please stay on topic. I already had to remove more than 7 posts on here because people kept posting unrelated stuff. With that said..

This animation isn't bad, but it isn't great. The movement is too linear and just seems a tad bland. It lacks 'energy' and some kind of edge to it. Almost like the characters are actors doing pre-determined things. You don't want that to be seen.

Still a decent animation.

I can't tell you if animations are decent or good because it's surely better then my horrible stuff... .-.

Also, I understand 

MisturieDood

, he has a point... He was being honest.... I mean, would you lie? In the end he will be feeling worse because he was being lied all the time other then beind told the true, wen you people tell me I need scenery I don't take as a " hahhah horrible dis looks like a horse. " I take it as a thing I should add ( Even If I can't ) but it's also true 

MisturieDood

, maybe that TRUTH shouldn't had to be SO DIRECT to the person which looks like a HATE not a ANNOTATION. Also, could YOU do better then him?