Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is your entry for this and last hit? Oh how creative are you you just used your animation from other collab....AS AN ENTRY for another collab

But last hit never even finished, and this collab is almost the same. Shouldn't he be able to have it this time? And besides, he's running out of time and he didn't work on that one for nothing.

But last hit never even finished, and this collab is almost the same. Shouldn't he be able to have it this time? And besides, he's running out of time and he didn't work on that one for nothing.

the video is used for other collab so no he has to be creative

wasnt this originally your last move entry?

this is your entry for this and last hit? Oh how creative are you you just used your animation from other collab....AS AN ENTRY for another collab

but then the last hit collab was cancelled

FATALITY

Are you really going there? Nice job tho.

...Maybe I should've added sound. Anyone got a folder of MC sounds they use?

Edited by DDDaxton2222

Jerk. The other collab got closed. I did all that animation for nothing. And now I have to do another one and use a lot of my time because YOU had to point out that this was made for the same collab by a different person. And I am a creative person. The other collab was closed and I would like to use one that I already made, so I can make time for more fun animations. You are such a jerk.

Jerk. The other collab got closed. I did all that animation for nothing. And now I have to do another one and use a lot of my time because YOU had to point out that this was made for the same collab by a different person. And I am a creative person. The other collab was closed and I would like to use one that I already made, so I can make time for more fun animations. You are such a jerk.

What do you mean waste time? It took me like 15 minutes to make mine lol. I said try not try to hard

What do you mean waste time? It took me like 15 minutes to make mine lol. I said try not try to hard

I put a lot of effort into my animations. I try to be one of the best animators. It took a long time mainly because I don't know how to work with particles all too much. And it makes me quite mad that Swifty pointed that out, because I worked really on that, and now I can't use it. I make a new one because swifty called me out and said I was unoriginal. Do you understand how angry that makes me?

I put a lot of effort into my animations. I try to be one of the best animators. It took a long time mainly because I don't know how to work with particles all too much. And it makes me quite mad that Swifty pointed that out, because I worked really on that, and now I can't use it. I make a new one because swifty called me out and said I was unoriginal. Do you understand how angry that makes me?

I understand that. I put alot of effort into my animations aswell i wish i could be more creative but my pc restricts me.

I really wanted you to make another because the first one was so great I didnt mean to sound rude.

I understand that. I put alot of effort into my animations aswell i wish i could be more creative but my pc restricts me.

I really wanted you to make another because the first one was so great I didnt mean to sound rude.

Oh you didn't sound rude at all. Swifty was rude by calling me unoriginal and such. But if I must, I shall make another one. Stay tuned.

Are you cool with an Attack on titan finishing move? I want to try out my new rig

Are you really going there? Nice job tho.

...Maybe I should've added sound. Anyone got a folder of MC sounds they use?

go to minecraft ringtones. They have multiple minecraft sound FX plus a download for a whole folder http://mattersofgrey.com/minecraft-ringtones/

Oh you didn't sound rude at all. Swifty was rude by calling me unoriginal and such. But if I must, I shall make another one. Stay tuned.

Are you cool with an Attack on titan finishing move? I want to try out my new rig

Sure man go ahead!