[☣] - Wallpaper & Announcement Duo :D

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Hey guys,

I just moved to a new and unfamiliar place, so I may be able to be more active with the community, or not. We will have to see how things play out. Anyways, I will hopefully be picking the official twitter page back up for you all so I made this new cover art for it:

aSpu8fC.png

Additionally, you're probably wondering what's up with "Pursuit of the Adamant." All of which will be answered here* in this Q&A...

Thanks for the support!

~ℳ

*Commencing Formatting...

Edited by MineatronOrigin

This picture is so epic !! expect that small fire coming from the enderdragon, and i always thought is fire was purple.

And i'm glad your back, this forum is getting quiet after the school start.

Question: do you think mine-imator will end? and if so, how?

Edited by DurRubinRux

Guest MineatronOrigin

This picture is so epic !! expect that small fire coming from the enderdragon, and i always thought is fire was purple.

And i'm glad your back, this forum is getting quiet after the school start.

Question: do you think mine-imator will end? and if so, how?

Hey, at least someone's alive here... and you're right about the Ender Dragon fire, but if you look closely, you'll see that it isn't in fact a regular Ender Dragon. I messed with the color RGB and HSV features for the mob and made it grey with redish eyes. I was striving for a "Red Dragon" look but it didn't look right so I made this.

I don't believe Mine-imator will end. And if it does, there would only be a select number of reasons why:

(1) If Minecraft's popularity diminishes, most people would stop making animations for it.

(2) If Mojang files a copyright claim against David

(3) If the world drastically changes to a new era

...there may be more but hey, at least we've got the program now!

Guest MineatronOrigin

Questions:

I am riding a dragon attacking a skeleton riding a flying pig?

Is that sun an actual image or an effect done in another program?

How long do you think this will be in development, and if so? Do you have a goal for a date of release?

Answers:

Yes, yes you are... Mine-imator doesn't allow users to replicate the "Echantment effect" yet. Nor are there presets for player armor yet, so I can't really signify that the skeleton's a boss; other that it it were really Minecraft, you'd be able to do "/effect @e[type=Skeleton] 11 1000000 25."

The sun is an image rendered in the program. I used the demo v5.

If you speak of "Pursuit of the Adamant," I believe during the Summer of 2015 it will be released. I just started school and I'm taking a TV Production class that may be able to aid its progress so... yeah.