Fallout [A Minecraft Apocalypse Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

very nice, but there is room for improvement, like making the animations faster and smoother, but other than that, it's very good!

(by the way did the guy get killed in the end? im a bit confused..)

Yes, He Dies.

The animation was fairly good. Overall. I'd give it a 7/10.

Here's what you did good:

The immersion. The universe was mysterious and vacant, always making me want to wonder what else is out there.

There are some improvements that can be done:

Locking the gun to the arm. I understand you want it by his side, so just make two guns. One on the table, and another in his hand.

More explanation. It seems like everything just, happens. The confusing ending doesn't add to it as well. Also the story is about a zombie apocalypse, yet it's set in a post-apocalyptic fallout word? Judging by the name it must be related to radiation therefore related to nuclear weaponry causing a nuclear holocaust worldwide. The two universes don't coincide; they don't mix.

Movement. It needs some overall work. The movement seems a tad linear and doesn't have a 'flow' to it and is more stoic than anything.