Tardis: bigger on the inside test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You used the alpha bug to an advantage, He put blocks and set them to 0 alpha and put them in front of the inside so you couldn't see them. But, in the beginning he didnt put those in yet. After it swirled it stopped and he made the invisible walls visible so they could take effect. And then he made the inside visible again. Easy thing to do.

Edited by DragonKun

You used the alpha bug to an advantage, He put blocks and set them to 0 alpha and put them in front of the inside so you couldn't see them. But, in the beginning he didnt put those in yet. After it swirled it stopped and he made the invisible walls visible so they could take effect. And then he made the inside visible again. Easy thing to do.

...Wow....Why? you couldnt have just left people in aw...

I actually used a green screen and slight editing. what i did was i made an animation of the tardis flying and an animation of the interior flying in the exact same way with the same camera. this was made easy with use of hierarchy. behind the doors of the tardis is a green surface. i hid the schematic and exported the animation of just the tardis and the green screen. then i hid the tardis and exported just the inside with the doctor. i put both files in movavi and got rid of the green screen put the interior clip under the tardis clip and voila. With a touch of cutting and starting clips i had a bigger on the inside tardis i never knew about the alpha glitch.