Herobrine - A Legend is Born

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

LATEST ANIMATION! AND MY BEST ONE TOO!  :steve_csi:

I made this animation keeping in mind to show herobrine as good and not evil in this animation 

so here's it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwCF64i26iw&feature=youtu.be

PLEASE BE GENEROUS AND IF YOU LIKE, SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE  :thumbsup: 

One day i played on P.E. with two of my friends, we just spawned and saw him; Herobrine. He was crouching staring at the sand, and disappeared, then we saw a seven block high cactus. After that we started to get some wood, another trace of him. A tree without leaves. A village was nearby and we stayed there for the night. After he took some bone meal from my inventory. We are looking up more about him, but for now i’m very worried about this.

One day i played on P.E. with two of my friends, we just spawned and saw him; Herobrine. He was crouching staring at the sand, and disappeared, then we saw a seven block high cactus. After that we started to get some wood, another trace of him. A tree without leaves. A village was nearby and we stayed there for the night. After he took some bone meal from my inventory. We are looking up more about him, but for now i’m very worried about this.

That missing leaves is a very common it's what happens after a storm or if it's near a lava pool

~You claim him to be good, but a true hero would not rise from the ashes to take revenge, such is the way of a coward and a fiend~

all lore comments asside, its a pretty great animation and some nice lighting effects, good job!

thanx for the compliment but why would a person who takes revenge be a coward