The Greatest Pig Kill: Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Amazing! Just 2 little things:

-The pig stepped on air once, try to avoid that :)

-Set the rotation point of the swords just above the hilt, so it spins around the middle of the sword instead of the end of the handel

Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to fix those mistakes in my next animation. Also, how do you change the rotation point?

woww i luv da EFFECTS! Tons of potential!

But wat happened to the player? did he die?

Yeah he died. At the very end those are supposed to be graves, but I didn't really make it clear. Thanks for the support!

Amazing! Just 2 little things:

-The pig stepped on air once, try to avoid that :)

-Set the rotation point of the swords just above the hilt, so it spins around the middle of the sword instead of the end of the handel

well if you see where the pig walks on air that really happens in minecraft because of the hit box of blocks

Great animation! Makes my animations look like dried up playdough. You should try out more realistic movements, like bent knees along with arms, transitions in walking, etc. Still amaazing!

If I made it the pig would have picked up the sword and killed steve.

Cuz plot twists.

Great animation! Makes my animations look like dried up playdough. You should try out more realistic movements, like bent knees along with arms, transitions in walking, etc. Still amaazing!

If I made it the pig would have picked up the sword and killed steve.

Cuz plot twists.

Thanks man! I will be sure to make the next animations better and incorporate better movements.

Great! Except for the 15 seconds of darkness at the end.

Haha! I'll make sure to keep that out of my next animations!