"Rouge:The Movie" Voice actors needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Now,a number a people are needed,so far I have no script,but this movie,WILL,be a movie,this will take about as long as tanjames is taking to make Tl,if not longer,Now,I could just put text and be done with it,but do you really want to read and watch for a hour staight?I thought so.So,who's up for voice acting?Hopefully it won't turn out like the western sign ups,where almost everybody didn't have the correct voice ._.

And yeah,big project,need people to voice act.

Well, I'm not up for voice acting, but I will give you some advice:  If you're going to make a movie, spell "Rogue: The Movie" correctly. :D

I kow how ta spel it,butt its ma thimg

I Want To Be In But I Sound Like I'm 3 Years Old. So How Do I Get In?

Skype.

And in any case use clownfish

I kow how ta spel it,butt its ma thimg

Dude, just accept the fact you spelled it wrong, cuz pretending it's your "thing" is the most stupid thing ever.... xD Just accept it like a real man.

Dude, just accept the fact you spelled it wrong, cuz pretending it's your "thing" is the most stupid thing ever.... xD Just accept it like a real man.

Dude. Stop with the real man thing. The modern preconcieved perception of a "real man" is a redneck on steroids essentially. If its his thing, then respect that. What about you placing "The sorcerer of sarcasm" in your member title. Nobody likes someone who is overly sarcastic. Or calling yourself the god of the internet on your profile? That's both overly self-righteous and annoying.

Hey it's DumbTrollTalks.

If you want me to, I can do voice acting (but not too much, cuz i got exams). I am a 12 year old (but my voice has deepened slightly and I don't squeak at all), Singaporean (asian accent). Please don't give me an extremely emotional role though. You can hire me to do a retard character or something. So basically, I'm in!

Edited by DumbTrollTalks

Dude. Stop with the real man thing. The modern preconcieved perception of a "real man" is a redneck on steroids essentially. If its his thing, then respect that. What about you placing "The sorcerer of sarcasm" in your member title. Nobody likes someone who is overly sarcastic. Or calling yourself the god of the internet on your profile? That's both overly self-righteous and annoying.

You just described a "man" as the stereotypical american, and then attempted to insult me as a joke to myself where I literally make fun of my own characteristics by calling myself sarcastic. I know nobody likes sarcastic people, that's why it's funny. You can't use a joke to insult someone. Well, maybe you can, you can do whatever you want on the internet, but my point is, calling someone out on a completely unrelated topic (on both of your arguements, by the way) and the fact you had to scan my profile to find a come-back just shows how desperate you were for a good response. Good job. Good. Job. :thumbsup: ( <---- Now that there, is why they call me, the sorceror, of sarcasm. ;) )

UPDATE: Oh, and by the way, if we're going for the whole "overly self-righteous" thing, I take it your title as "ULTIMATE SWAG" doesn't count? >_>

Edited by VoxFrameAnimations

You just described a "man" as the stereotypical american, and then attempted to insult me as a joke to myself where I literally make fun of my own characteristics by calling myself sarcastic. I know nobody likes sarcastic people, that's why it's funny. You can't use a joke to insult someone. Well, maybe you can, you can do whatever you want on the internet, but my point is, calling someone out on a completely unrelated topic (on both of your arguements, by the way) and the fact you had to scan my profile to find a come-back just shows how desperate you were for a good response. Good job. Good. Job. :thumbsup: ( <---- Now that there, is why they call me, the sorceror, of sarcasm. ;) )

UPDATE: Oh, and by the way, if we're going for the whole "overly self-righteous" thing, I take it your title as "ULTIMATE SWAG" doesn't count? >_>

1. That is what most people think of as a man. (Wow, srsly?)

2. Either way, sarcasm is annoying.

3. Its an EXAMPLE.

4. Nobody scanned anyones profile.

5. I was not desperate, i typed that in 30 seconds.

6. Saying good job does not make you some godlike sorcerer of sarcasm. Sarcasm is annoying, period.

7. Ask Boommaker ;)

Can we shut up about this and deal with it?I plan on keeping it that way even if you don't want it.

1. That is what most people think of as a man. (Wow, srsly?)

2. Either way, sarcasm is annoying.

3. Its an EXAMPLE.

4. Nobody scanned anyones profile.

5. I was not desperate, i typed that in 30 seconds.

6. Saying good job does not make you some godlike sorcerer of sarcasm. Sarcasm is annoying, period.

7. Ask Boommaker ;)

You just repeated everything you just said in the last post into a list. Graphing it in a different way doesn't make it correct. *facepalm* Anyway, I'll just be the better person here and end it, but honestly, think before you try and do these sort of things, because your not going to win without a rightful point, no matter how many people you try to get to back you up, etc.

You just repeated everything you just said in the last post into a list. Graphing it in a different way doesn't make it correct. *facepalm* Anyway, I'll just be the better person here and end it, but honestly, think before you try and do these sort of things, because your not going to win without a rightful point, no matter how many people you try to get to back you up, etc.

Tell me more about your amazing point.