Desert Run Collab! Join Now!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ummm idk about that at mine its all ok....

Yeah it seems to be having a problem reading it ...........

The only thing i can open in the folder is the Schematic :/

Well after some Looking around and messing around with  mineimator i got it to work :D

Edited by vash0110

Are we aloud to change the Day settings to night???

emmm i think nope xD but well if you want you can try it xD but pls send me 2 files .. day and night xD im still need to make it yeah  not make so different every single part xD

emmm i think nope xD but well if you want you can try it xD but pls send me 2 files .. day and night xD im still need to make it yeah  not make so different every single part xD

KK I wanted to add to the realism of My character fighting mobs in da night. BTW did you get my first one i sent you??

Edited by vash0110

KK I wanted to add to the realism of My character fighting mobs in da night. BTW did you get my first one i sent you??

well actually im waiting until i need to sleep xD because your file is too damn big xD lol  

Ini iz.

0t72l77lnn8pwtc/Desert%20Collab.mp4

can you PM? and use english :P

I'm in. You'll see something from me soon. Just to show off that I haven't gotten rusty with animation. However I have a question: Can we edit the time of day in the template? When I render, the whole schematic seems to have broken lighting.

well xD i will waiting at here :D..  emm  well if its look better .. why not xD

My entry will be a little late. I had a major setback where a rare bug causing the program to corrupt a file whilst saving happened when I was 20% done with the animation. It even involved David fixing the animation for me. Nevertheless, it'll just be a little late like I said.

My entry will be a little late. I had a major setback where a rare bug causing the program to corrupt a file whilst saving happened when I was 20% done with the animation. It even involved David fixing the animation for me. Nevertheless, it'll just be a little late like I said.

Well yeah we still have a day xD .. hope it can be quickly ...