Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

in the 1.0 release, does mine-imator have better shadows then vanilla minecraft (like those of a shader?) and will it have options from shaders? (water reflections, automatic focus and so on)

yes the new version of mineimator has shaders that are much better then what vanilla minecraft offers. how ever i wouldn't say its as good as sonic ethers shaders. reguardless, that are better then vanilla and the new version of mineimator also has a lot of fantastic color correction tools which can be used to deepen the look and feel of your scenes.

Um.. just have a problem:

Read this completely and you will understand.

If it have water reflection, i guess it should not appear when you use the preview the render..

WHY?!?!

It would lag someone's computer.. or cause even more problems...

So, if the waters can have shader/reflection (an option in the water block properties),

i prefer it not shown in the render preview.

But, in my opinion, the reflections dont need to appear on the render preview, or almost no one could use 1.0.0 when click to preview it. It would just crash, principally because some users dont have a good graphics card enough for it.. :/

Edited by Stevenrobson

Um.. just have a problem:

Read this completely and you will understand.

If it have water reflection, i guess it should not appear when you use the preview the render..

WHY?!?!

It would lag someone's computer.. or cause even more problems...

So, if the waters can have shader/reflection (an option in the water block properties),

i prefer it not shown in the render preview.

But, in my opinion, the reflections dont need to appear on the render preview, or almost no one could use 1.0.0 when click to preview it. It would just crash, principally because some users dont have a good graphics card enough for it.. :/

maybe if david implements it he could add options to enable/disable it so computers that are powerful enough can use that feature and computers that are not as powerful could still make pleasant animations with the water reflections disabled.