Looking for people for my new music video

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the celebration of mine-imator 1.0.0 release i decided to do a music video it will be the parody of MKTO's Thank you music but idk the name for our music so im looking for the music video here are the forms

Lyric writer forms:

Name:

Skin:

Can you show me your example of the song lyrics?:

Vocial forms: Already Taken

Name:
Skin:

Can you show me your singing example?:

People form: 19 Left

Name:

Skin:

What dance moves will you do for the music video?

Edited by TJMCAnimations

Name: Deminu

Age: IRL? If so, 14. But my rp character is about 16 atm

Skin: Normal in sig

What dance moves will you do for the music video? Breakdancing?

Your in

Edited by TJMCAnimations

Name: Endergirl

Skin: Under profile pic

What dance moves will you do for the music video?: Idc.

Name: Evan
Skin: Under profile pic
Can you show me your singing example?: Not yet. Will PM

Your in

Step 1:

Decide on what play you want to produce. As a director, you try to find a play that is best suited to convey what you want to say to the audience. It is important that the play reflects how you feel about certain issues, either social, moral or ethical, and that the audience understands what you are trying to say. Once you've found a play or have written one yourself, it is time to gather a cast.

Step 2: Consider your approach to directing. For example, before each scene, tell everyone what you want to see them do. This will prevent an endless quest through various different approaches while you are trying to figure out which one you prefer. Of course, this is a style of directing that may not suit everyone. A production can also greatly benefit from experimentation. In the end, it depends on the type of animation you're working on and the people you're working with as well as personal preference.
  • At the end of the scene, give general comments concerning blocking, missed lines or things proceeding too slow or too fast. Give each person individual comments after they have done a scene, possibly concerning their detail or the way they do the speed. Once you've done that, give the other people who are not working a chance to speak their minds. They are your extra eyes and ears and they may spot something you have missed.

Step 3: When their work is over, congratulate everyone on a job well done. This is especially important when it's the last performance. Compliment your animaters, production crew and technicians on the good work they did. Either before or after you do this, talk to the audience to find out what they thought. After all, they are the people you are communicating with. They can provide you with insights that you had not thought of and that will enrich the next animation.

Step 4: Pass on constructive feedback. When advice given to you from your audience is worthwhile, tell your workers about it. Particularly if your production has multiple episodes, this is useful to both you and them. Make sure everyone arrives in a timely fashion before the next episode so that you can go over the various scenes with them and tell them what went well and what did not. A production is a learning process for all involved and no two performances are the same.

• Audiences differ each time, and things that work well one night may not get the same feedback from the audience another one. This does not mean that they are bad things, it is merely a matter of audience dynamics: some audiences just prefer physical action while other prefer verbal sparring.

Step 5: Start something new. Now that you are done with this production it is time to start thinking about the future. If you're lucky, you've found some time to network or someone who saw your play wishes to hire you for a project they are financing. If you're not lucky, the cycle starts all over again or you end up without a project. Make sure, therefore, that every production you direct is one you support fully. That way, there are no regrets and you can look back fondly on the work you did, no matter how small or amateur the production.

People form:

Name: Suspect_Potato

Skin: under profile

What dance moves will you do for the music video? I dont care, your choice :)

name:robert....forum name minecraft4....minecraft name RedDestruction4

skin: under my profile pic

dance moves: what ever u want them to be bro

Name:Robert

Skin:under pic

What dance moves will you do for the music video?:Hip hop

Name:endersculptor

Skin:under profile pic

What dance moves will you do for the music video?  http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rvr6razji5anuk6/2014_05_12_19_52_44_636x356.avi

ignore the end with the tiny sight of zombies

Your in