Profile pictures can be awesome without C4D :P

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yeah, i'm kinda sick that people use Other programs to make cool profile pictures, and they don't use the actual program (mine-imator) Epic profile pictures can be made with mine-imator too !! I made this Profile picture WITHOUT C4D or Blender, just regular Mine-imator (and edited with Paint.net) you can make stuff real cool if you try :) 

dTwR26L.png

And yes i know the sword gose true his arm, so if you don't like that, here's another one without sword true arm... :P 

gJhr78D.png

And if you don't belive me that this was made in mine-imator, dose this picture answer that ?

30OARc2.png

What do you think ?? please tell me in the comments!! H16vpN7.pngH16vpN7.pngH16vpN7.png

Hm... looks nice! Though, saying that people should "put in some effort and not use C4D" is kinda cancelling yourself out a bit. Cinema 4D is a very difficult program to use for some users who haven't gotten adjusted to studio software, especially compared to Mine-imator, since Mine-imator's original purpose was to be an "easy beginner's animation program". :|

Hm... looks nice! Though, saying that people should "put in some effort and not use C4D" is kinda cancelling yourself out a bit. Cinema 4D is a very difficult program to use for some users who haven't gotten adjusted to studio software, especially compared to Mine-imator, since Mine-imator's original purpose was to be an "easy beginner's animation program". :|

I never said not use C4D, i just think you should use mine-imator as the source of animation, Mine-imator dose look Nesty at the moment but i took some effort in my picture and made it look, i guess okay, But of course you can use C4D and such.. there is a lot of people that already do it, but i just want people to not just jump to the C4D side, and stay with us, here at the small Mine-imator camp..

I never said not use C4D, i just think you should use mine-imator as the source of animation, Mine-imator dose look Nesty at the moment but i took some effort in my picture and made it look, i guess okay, But of course you can use C4D and such.. there is a lot of people that already do it, but i just want people to not just jump to the C4D side, and stay with us, here at the small Mine-imator camp..

I wasn't accusing you of saying "C4D is bad". I was just saying that you shouldn't say "People need to put effort in, instead of depending on C4D". But either way, I can see from your point of view as well! ^_^