Monster Creeper Rig of Complete Beastmode-ness!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(Before I start, no, this is not just another "Mutant Creeper" rig.)

Look out... it's coming... and it'll probably totally kill you... IT'S THE MONSTER CREEPER... thing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6EVjil5lfY

And some pictures. (For those who "have better things to do" than watch a silly video)

Here are some features:

Detailed Head:

jwFBXFb.png

Epic-Looking Spines:

pSU5T9L.png

Rounded Body (omgwut circles in miencarft no way)

ZhSYJH8.png

Bendable Legs (And cute wittle body. ^_^)

dQxmGLo.png

So ya... I bet you wanna download it now... WELL TOO BAD! IT'S NOT FOR DOWNLOAD! loljkkthxbai *'Tis down yonder!*

http://www.files.com/shared/535edd3a668d3/Monster%20Creeper%20Rig.rar                 <--------------

Features: 

*Fuzzy little neck spines

*Animatable and bendable body

*Awesome spine bones

*Detailed face

As you can imagine, a LOT of work went into this, so a +1 would be appreciated, but is never manditory! Peace, doods and doodettes!

((yeah, i know, but Jello is 0% pervy and doesnt even know anything about...you know))

lol... jello is so cute... keep him away from the giant creeper monster beast. xD

Update: Oh! Thank goodness andy down-repped this! I was afraid he wouldn't live up to his famous title of downrepping everything I own! xD

Btw, this is a BEAST RIG. one of the best ever, even if it kinda looked like it had body parts from other things. Good job! :+1:

Ehh.. you can improve..  but I didn't like it.... IMA -1 YO BUTZZ OFF OYA 4 KILLIN' TEH ENDERMAN, AND CHU DOWNREPPED ME BECAUSE I KILLED YOUR ZOMBIE FRIENDS HAHAHAHA!

Btw, this is a BEAST RIG. one of the best ever, even if it kinda looked like it had body parts from other things. Good job! :+1:

Ehh.. you can improve..  but I didn't like it.... IMA -1 YO BUTZZ OFF OYA 4 KILLIN' TEH ENDERMAN, AND CHU DOWNREPPED ME BECAUSE I KILLED YOUR ZOMBIE FRIENDS HAHAHAHA!

Ya, I may update this to a sort of 2.0 kinda thing, with smoother bending, and more natural looking parts.

ERMAHGHERD! Best Mob rig I've ever seen!

Why thank you, gude sir! :D