About Wrong Section posts:

I've recently noticed a number of posts in topics regarding their position.

Example:

(This is in the wrong section)
This should be in Mine-imator → Mine-imator creations → Wallpapers and art

Not sure if it was the Minecraft Forum I read this upon, but certainly I've read this on other forums. Don't be a Moderator and stay on topic. It's certainly friendly to point it out, however sometimes the OP does not take kindly to a normal member saying it (not saying Moderators are always listened to) however there are reasons there are Moderators.

If you believe you're helping, I don't disagree however you can be a bigger help by Reporting the topic. If you don't know how to report, reference yourself to:

Let me assure you, even if your post contains something like:

Oh wow, that's a cool suggestion! But so you know, this is the wrong place it's 'sposed to be in Mine-Imator Suggestions... :|

It will be edited and if it just says something to do with 'wrong place' then it will be hidden.

Please Lock:

Alright now I've noticed the on/off posts requesting topics to be locked. In general if the topic is to do with a heated argument and just has hate being throw about and you feel it should be locked and post so, it's fine.

However, what I don't want to see is requests for a topic to be locked if you are not the topic owner, on topics such as Mine-Imator Help topics. 

If, you feel it should be locked REPORT. Seriously it's not hard.

If the Moderators notice enough of your posts containing this then you will be warned. 

Thanks for tellin us but shouldnt this go in forum Discussion? i mean its todo with the forum so.... it kinda makes sence, but sorry to do this on a post which tells not to do this... just wanna say.

if it is in the right section i will hap'ly hide this.

Ever heard the expression:

Two way street?

Well this goes in both and Random Talk, let me tell you as long as it's within rules can have practically anything.

If you get warned for this, then it's advisable it exists. I'd hate to see people get warned because they refuse to read the rules.

yea that's what i meant the whole ''warned'' thing ..i mean someone would be just trying to help because they thing ''report'' means some serious thing and don't wanna get in trouble for falsely reporting

yea that's what i meant the whole ''warned'' thing ..i mean someone would be just trying to help because they thing ''report'' means some serious thing and don't wanna get in trouble for falsely reporting

Mods tend to be lenient on false reports depending on the offense. If its a genuine accident, i don't think you will get warned.

And if totally unsure, PM a mod instead.