Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, I decided to use DokuCraft for my animations so I had to make my own terrain image.

I just wanted to share this with you if anyone is also a fan of Dokucraft resource pack and it took FOREVER to do! Let me know if there's any problem with the image, and I'll try to fix it asap. :)

A preview is below, to get the high quality version, use the download link.

Download Link:

Some of you might get this error from the old image, just use the download link to get the updated version

Thanks tditdatdwt for finding these errors!

tditdatdwt, on 23 Apr 2014 - 03:37, said:tditdatdwt, on 23 Apr 2014 - 03:37, said:tditdatdwt, on 23 Apr 2014 - 03:37, said:

there's a lot of le errors:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Update: Textures have been fixed! Let me know if there is any problems with any blocks and I will fix it. Use download link to get full quality image. Enjoy!

Update: Download links have been taken down since I failed to follow the rules of Dokucraft. Anyone who downloaded it, have fun using the texture sheet! But this ends here xD, any admin please remove this post when you can.

Edited by TheMinja1516

Uh oh. It seems like you've created this with Paint. You won't be able to fix this when using it.

Nope, did it with Photoshop. Had it in the wrong settings. But, fixed it!

Download link should still work.

Anyone else find any problems let me know right away and I'll try to fix it.

lucas200206, on 02 May 2014 - 10:00, said:

I found a problem:

You are getting money for something you don't made.

Remove the adf.ly links before an admin see it.

I don't think I understand your reasoning. I am assuming that you are under the impression that I did not make the texture sheet, which I did. However, if you are referring to my creative use of Dokucraft texture as "getting money for something you don't made" then should everyone who uses this texture pack (or any for that reason) in their monetized youtube video be doing the same "getting money for something you don't made" as I am?

Here's a specific example for what that means: Say, Keralis (a famous youtuber who does minecraft let's builds) uses Flow HD for his youtube video, and monetized it, make earnings from it. By your definition, isn't he using something he didn't make to earn money? Should he take down his videos as well? And if you are so penny-pinchy about the fact that I make $0.0846 (8 cents) for this texture sheet that I've spent hours on, hours which could gain me 20+ dollars at my real job, then please be my guest and sue me lol.

I have my own reasons to use adf.ly. If you also want to know, it is because it shows analytics that can be helpful (such as for analyzing what days people download the most). This feature is not available with a free version of mediafire so I use adf.ly. Like I mentioned before, find any other problem with the link, let me know.

I don't think I understand your reasoning. I am assuming that you are under the impression that I did not make the texture sheet, which I did. However, if you are referring to my creative use of Dokucraft texture as "getting money for something you don't made" then should everyone who uses this texture pack (or any for that reason) in their monetized youtube video be doing the same "getting money for something you don't made" as I am?

Here's a specific example for what that means: Say, Keralis (a famous youtuber who does minecraft let's builds) uses Flow HD for his youtube video, and monetized it, make earnings from it. By your definition, isn't he using something he didn't make to earn money? Should he take down his videos as well? And if you are so penny-pinchy about the fact that I make $0.0846 (8 cents) for this texture sheet that I've spent hours on, hours which could gain me 20+ dollars at my real job, then please be my guest and sue me lol.

I have my own reasons to use adf.ly. If you also want to know, it is because it shows analytics that can be helpful (such as for analyzing what days people download the most). This feature is not available with a free version of mediafire so I use adf.ly. Like I mentioned before, find any other problem with the link, let me know.

Uh sorry. Anyways, tl;dr but I did readed a good part.

Just post a link to the original post of the resource pack, sure? ;)

Edited by lucas200206

Not meaning to get you busted or anything, but I did some investigation and found the following: (Proof)

Do:

*Use this pack in a Youtube video, providing link to this thread.

*Edit any textures for your own private use.

*Edit any textures for use in an adventure map, however a link to this thread must be provided, and the download must not be behind adf.ly.

*Use this as an official texture pack for your server, however a link to this thread must be provided, and the download must not be behind adf.ly.

Do Not:

*Use this pack for any commercial purposes, or put it behind adf.ly.

*Reupload any textures created for this continuation, or use them in your own pack, without permission.

You have to listen to these or else I'll report this topic. It's nothing much to fix though.

Link goes directly to mediafire now, and there's also a link to the thread of Dokucraft,

as for

Not meaning to get you busted or anything, but I did some investigation and found the following:

*Reupload any textures created for this continuation, or use them in your own pack, without permission.

I think I'm just going to remove the links and use the texture for my own animations, because I don't have the time to go through so much trouble to get permission for this post.

Update: Download links have been taken down since I failed to follow the rules of Dokucraft. Anyone who downloaded it, have fun using the texture sheet! But this ends here xD, any admin please remove this post when you can.

Aw man. Now I feel guilty about what I said earlier. It's a shame to put this hard work aside. :(

Heavenira, on 04 May 2014 - 20:56, said:

Aw man. Now I feel guilty about what I said earlier. It's a shame to put this hard work aside. :(

No please don't feel guilty, I should've done a lot more research before uploading it! It's on me for sure man, rules are rules. If one person doesn't follow them, someone else gonna do the same. Thank you for showing me the rules, I'll be sure to do more research next time!

No please don't feel guilty, I should've done a lot more research before uploading it! It's on me for sure man, rules are rules. If one person doesn't follow them, someone else gonna do the same. Thank you for showing me the rules, I'll be sure to do more research next time!

Darn. Also feeling guilty for what I said early.