Idea for 1.0.0 #3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ik we all want it and its not going to be added but what if there is already a face rig thing or something in the new mine imator and when u type what u want to say in a box it auto makes the keyframes and it lipsinks so u dont have to go though alot of stuff

Text-to-speech is not as simple as you think. Ask anyone who has used Source Filmmaker and has had to manually lipsync with premade phonemes. You can ask me that. I'll answer what I know from my experience, lipsyncing requires advanced 3D Movement of a rig, and unless the mouth has such capabilities to move nearly as freely as a real mouth (from what I observe) a plug in to text to speech may already be there for Game Maker, but I don't know.

Also, topic moved, this is a Mine-Imator suggestion, not forums. 

I know we all want it and it wont be added, but what if there is already a facial rig preset in the new mine imator, and when you type what you want to and then speaki into a little pop-up box you can add keyframes automatically and easily lipsync.

Translation: