How To Make Photo Signatures Over The Limit (Legally)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Feedback  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Make A Tutorial On How To Split The Image?

2. 2. Did You Use This For Your Signature?

• Yes.
    • I Want To Badly! But I'm Not Sure How To Do It. :(
    • Started Working On One!
    • I'm Thinking About It.
    • No.

The maximum size for images is 200x640 pixels. The maximum height for the signature itself is 250 pixels. First off, you want to go to your signature photo (Must be 250 pixels tall or lower. If not, you may get a warning point.) Here is my image for example:

Try and select the image!

MBbhGyt.pngLwp2m1h.png

IYiXblp.png6IVr2a6.png

If you select the image, you'll see that it's split into seperate parts. In order to make your own, you'll have to crop the image into seperate parts. Here's an example:

MBbhGyt.png     Lwp2m1h.png

IYiXblp.png     6IVr2a6.png

Another tip that Ayhay told me was you can select certain parts in you're image. If you go and check his signature, you'll see that it has seperate images that has its own link.

Please give me feedback on the poll for what I should do next! Smash that rep_up.png button and don't forget to leave a comment! If you're a Staff/Chat Moderator and think there's something wrong with the tip itself, feel free to tell me in the comments or in a PM.

Edited by Heavenira

My signature works in pieces as well, however not for image purposes, but rather linking purposes :) If you see a PM of mine or view the site on a portable device like a mobile/tablet you'll see my signature in its parts.

Good tutorial.

My signature works in pieces as well, however not for image purposes, but rather linking purposes :) If you see a PM of mine or view the site on a portable device like a mobile/tablet you'll see my signature in its parts.

Good tutorial.

I see! This a nice idea as well!

....EEYUP!

Can i haz cookie too?

Cookie.png

YEAAAY! *Eats cookie* i miss white chocolate, though :(

U3eBG3h.png

You rock!!! :D

Joking aside, it's a good idea ;)

Lol. :D

Good tutorial.

Would you mind if I add that tip to this thread? I'll give credit.

This is a great tutorial. I will certainly keep this in mind when I have a perfect signature that is too large. My only concern is that it may be exploited to create 5 meter signatures, but that will be the fault of the person who does it I suppose. Seems fair to do this if you use the image limit the forums staples on. (Max 5)

I really like this tutorial. Have a diamond. It's freshly polished.

Diamond.jpg

Another way is to use a Spoiler

A spoiler is just a way to hide something. And the chance of someone revealing it on their own is relatively low. (I am an offender of this)

Sure you can :)

Thanks! :)

Another way is to use a Spoiler

Yes. But in my opinion it's less likely for someone to click on the spoiler.

*eats chocolate cookie* NOM!

You ate it hole? Wow! You must be starving!

I WANT A COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie.png

This is a great tutorial. I will certainly keep this in mind when I have a perfect signature that is too large. My only concern is that it may be exploited to create 5 meter signatures, but that will be the fault of the person who does it I suppose. Seems fair to do this if you use the image limit the forums staples on. (Max 5)

I really like this tutorial. Have a diamond. It's freshly polished.

Diamond.jpg

Yeah, that's exactly what I was worried about. The main reason why I said "If you think there's something wrong with the tip itself, please tell me" is if they think this could go into the wrong hands.