Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Name: Allemn89

Skin:re1SjiU.png1.8

Traits: He mostly likes Sapphire and Ruby stuff, Rageminecraft (He's Cool). He is cute. He likes Mining Ores with his abilities.

Weapon: Propeller legs, Digging/Mining with feet, Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers, Magneto's powers but, instead of Iron and steel, Any Blue and Red Stuff (Lapis, Redstone, Ruby and Sapphire), Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies (Only used if Angry).

This character comes from other media like Allemn Craft, Insane Island, and Mine Z.

Edited by Allemn89

Name: Exeonix

Skin: (Normal) http://imgur.com/q6uxdgR    (Rage Mode) http://imgur.com/IXc5gi2

Traits: Always serious,very violent,doesn't talk.

Weapons; Double diamond katanas, iron throwing knives, can turn to rage mode (when in rage mode becomes very strong and katanas turn red) Also half cyborg due to lava accident. (you'll know about that in the series I'm making.

Also the weapons http://imgur.com/vAuxl0k

Name: Suspect Potato, or Suspicious potato

Skin: under profile

Traits: ninja

Weapon:

983c1e1231add1650904f940ae14a11c.jpgJking, staff is fine

Name: Allemn89

Skin:re1SjiU.png1.8

Traits: He mostly likes Sapphire and Ruby stuff, Rageminecraft (He's Cool). He is cute. He likes Mining Ores with his abilities.

Weapon: Propeller legs, Digging/Mining with feet, Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers, Magneto's powers but, instead of Iron and steel, Any Blue and Red Stuff (Lapis, Redstone, Ruby and Sapphire), Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies (Only used if Angry).

This character comes from other media like Allemn Craft, Insane Island, and Mine Z.

((All Accepted)) 

Thanks everyone for applying! I am sooo excited to make this!!!  :awesome:

Just thought of something...... OK prepare for something to keep you guys anticipated for this, LOOOONG ANIMATION, I'm starting to work on a Trailer in the 1.0.0 Demo. So just wait a little longer while I make this.

Got it

@ EnderGirl

Hows this.

imyajgi.png?1)

Alright, I figured everything out, the scene, the people, and now what I need. Is teams.

Whos going to be on my team, and whos going to be on..... well seems like we need a second leader for the other team.

BTW Everyone is accepted so far

404 not found!

This image doesn't exist!

*Facepalm* How could I miss this??

Name: Endalira (Lira)

Skin: Skindex link: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3542555/ender-girl/ (press download to computer... MAIGOD i need to change my skin to this)

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?): Read her info in my prof... under RP characters

Weapon: (Can be magical too): Double-handed ender sword (Kiujr made a rig for it; check it out!)

Is the skin you posted deleted or removed? If it was can I get another link or should I just use the one under your Profile pic?

!IMPORTANT! Due to Mine-Imator updates and Getting a new computer, I will need all of the skins... if you do not answer within a moth or two, I will just use your current skins.

!Update! I have thought about this, and really, it blew my mind when I remembered this:

I just saw this. Have you tried putting everyone on one team and just make up fake people for us to fight?

That's what everyone else does

So, that's what I'm doing (Although taking more time and more lag) So yeah...

I guess I have to join, because it's a great minecraft battle. "COLLECT THE STEVE SKINS!" (collects all possible versions of steve). "Collect the animators!" (300 skins fly onto the downloading list). "Now, COLLECT ALL THE DAVIDS!" (only one david skin is there). "ehhhhh... maybe we need more davids...". 

On topic:

Name: Steve( And Creeper)

Skin: http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1403545503_ADONECharacterRig.png  If you want, add a mouth. This skin is designed for custom mouth. Also, add a creeper on his back. This is a reference from something that's coming out soon...

Traits: Is friends with creepers. I think you predicted that.

Weapon: Fists. Steves work out so much that when they punch they can break wood.

Edited by Oreo

Name: AlexSwift

Skin: In sig

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?) friendly to trustful people

Weapon: (Can be magical too) rL1ToXr.png use this one 8YXQLWZ.png

Name: Sirflufferb0t

Skin: IGN: SupahJordan

Traits: He can fly, and can break diamond with his fist

Weapon: Prefers a diamond pick and/or his square hands

I guess I have to join, because it's a great minecraft battle. "COLLECT THE STEVE SKINS!" (collects all possible versions of steve). "Collect the animators!" (300 skins fly onto the downloading list). "Now, COLLECT ALL THE DAVIDS!" (only one david skin is there). "ehhhhh... maybe we need more davids...". 

On topic:

Name: Steve( And Creeper)

Skin: http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1403545503_ADONECharacterRig.png  If you want, add a mouth. This skin is designed for custom mouth. Also, add a creeper on his back. This is a reference from something that's coming out soon...

Traits: Is friends with creepers. I think you predicted that.

Weapon: Fists. Steves work out so much that when they punch they can break wood.

All Accepted. But Sirflufferb0t, give me the exact skin you want, like a link or the .png, or where its located on your post(Sig, below name, etc.)

!IMPORTANT! Due to Mine-Imator updates and Getting a new computer, I will need all of the skins... if you do not answer within a moth or two, I will just use your current skins.

!Update! I have thought about this, and really, it blew my mind when I remembered this:

So, that's what I'm doing (Although taking more time and more lag) So yeah...

Here's an idea. maybe give each of us our own enemies? like have us think of one each, and whoever thinks of an enemy will have him/her as their main enemy?

I am coming up with a lot of ideas. I dunno why

also, here's the skin you should use for mePhotogenicDonkey.png

Edited by PhotogenicDonkey

I'm working on a battle animation.

Needs:

Skins

A Landscape or possibly a town Schematic

Skin Sign Up:

Name: Chicken

Skin: Below me.

Traits: Mostly like a chicken.

Weapon: (Can be magical too) A hammer. A big hammer.

.Schematic Sign up:

Post .Schematic URL here

I will post it to Youtube after its done.

Here's an idea. maybe give each of us our own enemies? like have us think of one each, and whoever thinks of an enemy will have him/her as their main enemy?

I am coming up with a lot of ideas. I dunno why

also, here's the skin you should use for mePhotogenicDonkey.png

Awesome! Or maybe it could be like Link and Dark Link, exact copies of us but EVIL

Can you accept me too?

Name: Scaccogaming (Scacco for short)

Skin: It should be to the right as always...

Traits: Good at spying and bare-hands fighting.

Weapon: Hands and poison touch.

Edited by Scaccogaming

ay dude, you gonna need any help with this? that is alot of people and it might actually take a month to do

I could need some help, Really it depends if I can balance school and animating

Can you accept me too?

Name: Scaccogaming (Scacco for short)

Skin: It should be to the right as always...

Traits: Good at spying and bare-hands fighting.

Weapon: Hands and poison touch.

Accepted

hey this is my shadow :3

oxt00Tm.png

I like it

Name: ElleTheMiner

Skin: Left under Location

My character likes: Mining, hunting, is kinda strong and are family to creepers. Fast too.

Weapons: Creeper-Blade (sharpness 5, unbreakable 3 and looting 5 diamond sword), Creeper TNT (self-explode on near death) and Bow.

(My skin isnt the enderman skin. I can send the real skin to ya)

Edited by ElleTheMiner

For those of you who would like to help me edit/animate this huge animation, I have created a forum post just for that:

Hello you missed me!

My character likes: Mining, hunting, is kinda strong and are family to creepers. Fast too.

Weapons: Creeper-Blade (sharpness 5, unbreakable 3 and looting 5 diamond sword), Creeper TNT (self-explode on near death) and Bow (power 3, unbreaking 3 and infinite 1)

Hello you missed me!

Weapons: Creeper-Blade (sharpness 5, unbreakable 3 and looting 5 diamond sword), Creeper TNT (self-explode on near death) and Bow (power 3, unbreaking 3 and infinite 1)

(Accepted)