Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm working on a battle animation.

Needs:

Skins

A Landscape or possibly a town Schematic

Skin Sign Up:

Name:

Skin:

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?)

Weapon: (Can be magical too)

.Schematic Sign up:

Post .Schematic URL here

I will post it to Youtube after its done.

Edited by Animator_of_Awesmeness

Name: Rocky

Skin: On the left or in signature My skin

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?)  Prefers to be a leader, fast runner and good parkourist, has a rope so he swing with it and he fast climber and jjumper

Weapon: (Can be magical too): Diamond  Axe

EDIT!

Also as a weapon a bow

Edited by Rocky Garrett

Name: Zuazzer

Skin: Below profile pic

Traits: Pro archer and parcourer. Can also transform into a big, blue wolf. More info here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/12766-transformation/

Weapon: Bow and a diamond sword.

Name: RetroSquirrel (Or Retro for short)

Skin: Under profile pic

Traits: Smart, always thinks out a battle strategy. Not the strongest fighter, but is always able to find the best equipment to match the odds.

Weapon: Redstone sword (can electricute people), and I bring lots of iron blocks and pumpkins to a fight to make Jasons (Iron golems) to assist me in battle.

Edited by RetroSquirrel

How do you think it should start

1. I (or anyone else) is walking down a forest path until someone else (or I) attack.
  2. 2 people (Say RetroSquirrel and AndyMan747) get into a fight. Everyone else joins in.
  3. Other...... (post other below)

^_^

*Facepalm* How could I miss this??

Name: Endalira (Lira)

Skin: Skindex link: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3542555/ender-girl/ (press download to computer... MAIGOD i need to change my skin to this)

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?): Read her info in my prof... under RP characters

Weapon: (Can be magical too): Double-handed ender sword (Kiujr made a rig for it; check it out!)

FYI: I'm also going to be in it, you can see I bare a resemblance to Link. Sorry for that, I'm a huge LoZ fan.

Because we're going on the zombie idea, should the whole thing just be a zombie apocylipse survival type thing?

Also, Ignore this post, I found a better idea in the zombie apocylipse world.

*Facepalm* How could I miss this??

Name: Endalira (Lira)

Skin: Skindex link: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3542555/ender-girl/ (press download to computer... MAIGOD i need to change my skin to this)

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?): Read her info in my prof... under RP characters

Weapon: (Can be magical too): Double-handed ender sword (Kiujr made a rig for it; check it out!)

I can't download the weapon unless theres a .zip version, my winzip trail expired

I can't download the weapon unless theres a .zip version, my winzip trail expired

Hmm... then just outfit me with a purple sword with an eye of ender parented to it, placed on the pommel... that thing where the blade and hilt meet

Just to let you know, my sunburnt zombie loves diamunds (intentional spelling mistake)

Got it

@ EnderGirl

Hows this.

Image is dead

Alright, I figured everything out, the scene, the people, and now what I need. Is teams.

Whos going to be on my team, and whos going to be on..... well seems like we need a second leader for the other team.

BTW Everyone is accepted so far