Portal Item Sheet & Block Textures

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice! *Jumps in portal repeatedly* I'd give you a +1, but I ran outta reps...

You rascal with your gradient colors software. I wonder where to get such things. I'll give you a +1 for creativeness but what's this? A Link? Below my text?

Oh my word.

"You are allowed to post the work of other people, as long as you give credit and post the link where you found it."

You rascal with your gradient colors software. I wonder where to get such things. I'll give you a +1 for creativeness but what's this? A Link? Below my text?

Oh my word.

Wow, That is cool.

Oh my word.

"You are allowed to post the work of other people, as long as you give credit and post the link where you found it."

Wow, That is cool.

Actually, no. I'm using David's text colorizer. :D

Oh my word.

Oh my word.

ALL YOU COULD USE HTML MANUALLY?! :)