[Idea] Stretch check-box when resizing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello guys,
The idea is when resize (maximize or minimize),by default is off and the check-box "Stretch Textures" and the texture will be stretch (picture 2.) and if you check the box the texture will fit and duplicate how many times will need (image 3.) .

This will work also when minimize a block (for rigs, etc.).

Thanks and please David, add this in Mine-Imator (Version 0.7 if you have time).

33Yyv3N.png                        URgFtfm.png

Edited by Maybe0ne

Better idea!

A repeat-X, repeat-Y and repeat-Z value for the blocks.

Repeat-X: 1, Repeat-Y: 1, Repeat-Z: 1

photo-621873.png?_r=0

Repeat-X: 2, Repeat-Y: 1, Repeat-Z: 2

photo-621873.png?_r=0photo-621873.png?_r=0

photo-621873.png?_r=0photo-621873.png?_r=0

(side view)

David please add this!

oh, wait...

That is rather complex for regular animators to use. Sure stretching the texture size is good, but no one likes doing the math if you have a large block size and you need to multiply the sizes. For instance, what if you wanted the block to be smaller as if the player was holding the block in vanilla minecraft. You'd have to resize it then get the block size to decimals and that seems too time consuming for something that can be changed with a check mark.

Nevertheless, i'd be happy with this if we had it.

I think I too tried to request this, but I didn't explain that much.

This would be a great feature to add to Mine-Imator, as it would be easier to not only enlarge but SHRINK the block without shrinking the texture.