Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, I need some stuff for an animation for a school project which is due in a few weeks so try to finish this ASAP (Don't blame me for procrastinating; it was assigned today!)

The timeframe: From today to February 10th. 

I will give you credit, if you want.

List of stuff I need: 

Green is ready, red is not ready, yellow is partially finished, bold is important

(Note: All this is from the 1800s, so keep that in mind)

• Schematic of 1800s London (Like split it into two or three parts, like part 1, part 2, etc. so Mine-imator doesn't freeze)... this is most important
  • Schematic of the inside of a mansion from the 1800s
  • Skin of a young Sherlock Holmes
  • Skin of a pretty actress from the 1800s
  • Skin of a rich man from the 1800s
  • Glass eye rig (Specifics: The iris is brown with a violet streak on the top)
  • Crow rig
  • Skin of people from 1800s (I mean random people; I will need a lot of these; mix in rich people with street people)
  • A carriage rig (Black with red stripes)
  • A mom and dad from the 1800s (Make them look similar to the Sherlock Holmes; you may need to collaborate)
  • A skin of a young woman (like 14-16) from the 1800s

(I may have forgotten some things, but I will post them as I remember)

It does not have to be one person working on all of this at the same time; multiple people can work on this.

Some of these you may have to collaborate for.

If you want to do the schematic and someone else wants to do it to, you may work together on it. 

Please try to finish these ASAP (but try to keep the quality!)

Thx for helping! :D

Edited by Epic.Endergirl19

Ok then! Ravens are larger than crows! Or are crows just smaller than ravens? The world's greatest mystery...

How detailed do you want it? As detailed as that poney rig, or blocky?

As realistic looking as you can make it...