The Legend of Zelda: Minecraft -- Episode 6 Part 1!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey people, I've decided to pursue this idea due to the feedback I got. Here are all of the episodes, I got a problem on my old channel so I made another. Here they are!

EPISODE 1: The New Awakening ( Don't know what happened to voices, Sorry )

EPISODE 2: Mysterious Stranger

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=vrmiob9TlNg&list=UUOhUvjbr4z0fi-XTVsP38h

EPISODE 3: The Well

EPISODE 4: Tainted Waters

IMPORTANT: There were problems with the editing and you may notice some audio and visual problems. They may have changed when uploaded.

EPISODE 5: Invaded

EPISODE 6: The Black Dragon In the Sky

EPISODE 7:

Edited by OyakJA

so cool! im a big LoZ fan... if you need any rigs for the series just pm me(or just search on the forums)  ;) oh... and a +1 for you

Thanks, i'll let you know.

That's good!

Thanks bro!

Edited by OyakJA

Can I have The Hill And House Schematic?

sure, but they're are not that good, I just made them in a few minutes. I'll make another post where i'll put downloads

Good! +1. Ever heard of windwaker? Yeah, thats the best one. The music reminds me of it.

Thanks! Yeah, that's the Zelda i'm playing right now, The first song was from Twilight Princess, I plan to use music from all Zelda games.

Edited by OyakJA

I just uploaded episode 3. I don't know what happened to the quality. This was probably the longest time i've worked on any animation, I began working on it since the upload of episode 2, and i have been working on the the full days almost.

how long has part 5 been [W.I.P] >_<

Sorry, I kind have been busy with other stuff, including production of this, and I have been on and off the episode. I'm working to get other kinds of software to improve the videos. I also have been working on the episode after the next at the same time so that they can be done soon. I will continue working on it tonight or tomorrow. I think I have the first minute and a half finished 

hey dude if you need monsters i have some old rigs my friend made awhile back if you need one i send it to you

Alright, thanks! That'd be a great way to help.

and if needing any facial/just rigs in general just tell me ;)

Thanks! I may need some rigs soon, in the episode after the next episode, there may be need for some