[W.I.P.] New House schematic in the works

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've already made this schematic, but I'm going to change it. It's going to have all working parts so you can actually animate every single thing inside it. And as always, my custom touch to lighting. It won't look like Sonic's shaders like in the images, but I will try to make it as close to the feel as possible.

cx80moP.jpg

Previews

It currently has:

A main floor.

An upper living quarters.

A cellar

Yard w/ patio

I will also try to make a 3D skybox for you to use, so that way it would be a whole movie set in itself. (Also to make a seemless transition)

The skybox will have:

Mountains

Large Hills

Trees
And a distant pond.

The skybox's textures will be accomplished with an HD texture sheet with the textures looped (By at least 16x16 so a 256 sized sheet) and the actual skybox will be done with a sizing trick I talked about in the past.

So yeah, that's what I'm working on. Hopefully you understood what I said so I don't have to explain it. (But I will if required.)

Edited by ÜberKiller

Wooo... nice... when will it be ready?

No idea at this moment. I'll need to make the size workable and non-laggy before I begin any serious work on it. (Hoping for under 11 kb)

I'm quite thrilled to see progress of this myself...

I'm looking forward to any updates on the schematic or progress.

I'll release some updates in new posts as time goes by.

Wow, Great Job! Here is the image.

-snip-

I did release previews, but the sizes of them were too large to use, so I put them in a link. Now I added one preview image.