Galacticraft Mod Rig! (FLAGS NOW ADDED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I remember this.. I also remember the Oxygen machine things never working once you get to space, but it was a fun mod. x)

Lol, ya, I had a few glitches with it, but I still like it, and since so many people have been asking for rigs of popular mods, I figured why not. :D

¡That's amazing!¡So cool! +1

Thanks alot, dude! Means alot to get feedback like that. :D

Now that's what I call, a rockin rocket. *cricket *cricket........

Anyways, awesome! I can tell you worked really hard on this, and I can also tell that you deserve extra rep! Ima give you two rep on this by giving you one on one of your posts.

*Claps* I'm in the audience :D Anyway, thank you so much! I did work on it a long time, but it was totally worth it, especially seeing that you guys like the end results! Anyway, thanks again, dude!

Epic!!!Make More Rigs Of Mods Like Mo Creatures :D Im Working In My Rig its a good Tip:

Never Use Schematics

I was actually planning of making animals and mobs from mods with the model creator in 1.0, and ya, I agree, using items gives far more detail then schematics. :P

This is great!!!! I was just planning to make a Galacticraft animation. Can you start to make the Oxygen tanks and the Oxygen Gear. (Don't need helmet, all you need for that is a glass block)

Can you please make the blocks too.  :D   xD   :D

+1 for you!

Noooooooo!!!! Darn you WinZip!!!  :steve_tearful: