Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Minecraft map  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i build the map from scratch or find one?

• should build it from scrach
    • Find one(post a good map in this topic if u have one or found one)

Well I have been talking with my brother on what to animate since hes been using blender longer than me and i have concluded that an animation of a kingdom falling on a server world was what its going to be so i need a ton of minecraft user names and skins

so i will need a lot so if you have friends that own minecraft please let me know there minecraft username and skin so i can make a giant animation with them all

please tell others on this forum to help me get enough people to make this animation possible

form so i can organize everyone:

MCName:(minecraft user name)

MCSkin:(you can say in sig if ur lazy)

Death(what kind of death do you want give me a brief description of how you want to die dont go to crazy)

Well until i get enough skins this animation will slowly but surely be completed

rough goal of skins wanted:100

Edited by Blestmist

Skin: ReveilleWolfie

I want to die by trying to escape the castle, then one of the other characters trying to escape thinks I was dead, so he kills me because he

thought I was a zombie. :/

:D

also use the skins of: ben10164 and treetop2002

MCName:(minecraft user name) Dezebra

MCSkin:(you can say in sig if ur lazy) first in sig...cuz im lazy

Death(what kind of death do you want give me a brief description of how you want to die dont go to crazy) I hear something out side, i go out with a torch, then a zombie jumps on me from behind

MCName:(minecraft user name)Zipslash

MCSkin:(you can say in sig if ur lazy) Zip in sig

Death(what kind of death do you want give me a brief description of how you want to die dont go to crazy) Arrow to the knee and creeper blowing me up from behind

thanks all but i have some sad news my family was stupid and was messing around with my computer when i was at school so now i dont have the mc map i was originally going to use so i have come here to ask you guys should i make one from scratch or should i go find one off the internet again. i had a medieval type map so not sure if i should just make one or i should just download one im going to add a poll for u guys to input ur opinion

I'll help you build one! Just open a server or get hamachi, I'll help :)

Only problem with this my internet is the greatest and its much faster doing solo with all these different world editors out there

Also sorry it takes me a while to respond to you guys I have to do a lot of other stuff since I am a senior in high school I'm getting ready for things like that

IGN: Gleason2

Skin: Under Profile Pic

Death: Is killing second creeper, when arrow hits him in back. Turns around and takes 5 arrows to the chest. Then falls backward, dead.

(Hope it isn't too complex :D)

(If it is then you can change it to you liking)

Oh. Okay, well let me know if there's anything you want help with. I don't see why having good Internet is a problem though

So the server doesn't lag beyond lag also my desktop doesn't have a lot of ram

IGN: Gleason2

Skin: Under Profile Pic

Death: Is killing second creeper, when arrow hits him in back. Turns around and takes 5 arrows to the chest. Then falls backward, dead.

(Hope it isn't too complex :D)

(If it is then you can change it to you liking)

That's not to complex I meant something like you kill hundreds of zombie and it takes several creepers to take you down

still i might just build the map since i have been looking online but i cant find a good one but im going to do it by myself so it shouldnt take that long

I hated building the maps.. i think its cuz the way i animate (I just sorta make up the animations as i go along) so i have to make parts of the maps that aren't actually seen...

I wish you luck!

Mc Name: jgg8424 (But call me rocky)

Skin: Under profile pic

Death:Well im a ninja tiger cub that only speak Tiger language.....

I die basicly... I jump off a tower and then i spread out my green cape but it fails then i fall into a pit of spiders