0.7 now called 1.0.0 - Longer wait than before

If you have read the status update about 0.7

Then you might be disappointed.

It has been delayed.

David has claimed it to be a more "bigger project than he has imagined." Well that means 0.7, or what we call now 1.0.0, is not going to be released this year, but somewhere in 2014.

But there's some more disappointed news about this.

For starters, this will pretty much be a completely rewrite of the program. In order for new exciting stuff like shaders, particles and customizable interface to work, pretty much all the code (~20000 lines and counting) must be redone, more or less. Also remember that this is all done by one guy, who has to balance the work with school.

If you have read the status update about 0.7

Then you might be disappointed.

It has been delayed.

The Glorious David has claimed it to be a more "bigger project than he has imagined." Well that means 0.7, or what we call now 1.0.0, is not going to be released this year, but somewhere in 2014.

But there's some more disappointed news about this.

This quote was from The Glorious David's recent 1.0.0 status.

The Glorious David claims he must redo all the lines of code, so can this mean we will have a longer wait than we had this year. And by what he meant by a completely rewrite, I think he means that he upgraded to GM:S (this is a fact), started a whole new and blank GM:S project and started from scratch.

We're going to have a much longer wait in my mind.

And there's another quote that may disappoint you.

The Glorious David says Mine-Imator will be leaving Beta soon. Does this mean we will have to pay money to obtain 1.0.0.

Mine-Imator was in Beta before, so that meant it was free for us all, but with The Glorious David saying we will be leaving Beta, I'm thinking we'll have to pay money. :(

So what do you think?