0.7 First Person Camera View

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/12259-first-person-rig-the-first-one/?hl=%2Bfirst+%2Bperson+%2Brig

ibIIh20.png

Legodude01

Your rig just amazes me. I can't believe someone has created a Mine-Imator rig that perfectly fits the in-game GUI.

The Glorious David,

Think you can add a first-person camera view to 0.7?

Edited by Nickaye

you already made this topic, nothing new you just reposted it. to get more rep I assume?

I don't recall the time I reposted a topic that suggests a first person camera view.

I made this topic so I can suggest The Glorious David to make this rig made by Legodude01 an actual feature for 0.7.

I also looked at my Content.

Edited by Nickaye

This was the original post

He is merely suggesting this for to be implemented. The rig is much harder to use that it seems. Have you used it Nickaye? If you have, you must've struggled placing the camera correctly.

Hopefully the camera will be able to be parented to blocks or characters enabling possible FPV :)

This was the original post

He is merely suggesting this for to be implemented. The rig is much harder to use that it seems. Have you used it Nickaye? If you have, you must've struggled placing the camera correctly.

Hopefully the camera will be able to be parented to blocks or characters enabling possible FPV :)

Agreed.