SC Animation Contest [See Thread]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

YO!  Here's a contest I decided to host...an animation contest for y'all to enter, judged by none other than me!  Rules are spoilered, here's whatcha gotta do!  

-You create an animation, according to one of the following categories!

-I judge the animations on the due date!

-I award you with one of the fabulous prizes from the categories below!

Grand Prize: A channel makeover by me!  I make you a channel art and profile picture!

Second Place: Channel art by me!

These prizes are according to each of the three categories below:

-Most Original 

-Most Adventurous

-Musical/NonVoiced

(None of them have to have voice, but any type of sound will certainly boost your score.)

Anyway, here are the RULES:

Must be at least 15 seconds of ANIMATION (No 10-second intros and 5-second animations)

All content must be ORIGINAL/NONCOPYRIGHTED/CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN if you use someone else's item sheet, rig, music, etc.  A few good sides for royalty-free music are http://www.incompetech.com  and  http://www.teknoaxe.com

The video can be from previous work, but again, must be your own.

Judging will be done by me or one other person I pick.

To Enter:

-Post a reply with your video here.

-State what category you wish to be placed into.

I will stop accepting applicants on December 31st.

That's it.  So guys, I look forward to doing this!  It should be a lot of fun, and happy animating~!

SC.

Edited by SurvivorCrafters

WHOO FIRST REPLY

Anyway, you could use an old one. Anyway, if you're joining, I'll be looking forward to judging the entrie(s).

I don't know if i should farm through my mineimator animations, trying to find a good one - or to make a new one that has originality and their proper credits (if) and have music (if)

Cool, i finally have a competetor

I think im just going to make a new one, i got an idea

can i use an animation i already posted? like my pokecubes one? because I honestly think thats probably my favorite :) and its VERY original. sooo ya could i use that? Thanks!

Glad to see some friendly spirit, good luck guys!! You've got until the 31st, including anyone who wishes to compete!