Parkour Community Animation Series! Come one Come ALL!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you open it up to a server or something, ill help you build!

I am planning to attempt to set up a server, I've been trying for a long time now, I'm hoping to do so during my Winter Break (in about 4-5 days).

Random Note: I want to make the server a sort of large minigame server.

I wanna help build too!

Thanks, like I said in DeminuEC's reply, I'm going to try and set up a server, and hopefully make it enable some mods.

I'm still trying to get in touch with some old friends I met in a very old and popular (and now non-existant) server, them and you guys will most likely get some nice custom ranks when I set up Bukkit.

But yeah, when I'm done, I'll make a world for creative free-build, but I'll probably make multiple SP worlds for the sake of time, and for the 0.7 "Import from world" tool.

Thanks for helping, and as always,

Keep On Mining!

See You Next Time!

I have windows now so I am free to help out.

Sweet.

School for me ends tomorrow! Finally!

More time for EVERYTHING!

Childish post is childish.

Anyway, I'm trying to get preparations for a server under way, but it might take a while.

I really hope I can get my own server in the next 2 weeks, starting Thursday (you probably know the name of it already.)

A note to everyone: Sorry for my extreme and over-the-top laziness, school takes up TOO MUCH TIME, especially when the thing I'm working involves using Minecraft and Mine-Imator for a school project. I'll be able to update the info for the people in this by Thursday.

Thanks for helping, and as always,

Keep On Mining!

See You Next Time!