Parkour Community Animation Series! Come one Come ALL!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi again! Please read the whole thing so I don't have to answer pointless questions.

I just have too much time on my hands (even though I'm 14 and I'm in school) and not enough projects, so I'm starting another one!

This time, I'm animating EVERYONE who joins...doing Parkour!

If you want to join, feel free to leave a reply containing your YouTube if you have one, your current skin, and any details containing special powers or talents for your character. Remember, I want Everyone!

If you're already in here but don't want to be for some reason, then please PM me, I will remove you from the list if you wish.

If you've already been in one of my projects, or at least tried to help, then I'm already adding you to the list, I will be putting your YouTube (if available), MC username, skin, and if you want me to add some special power to your character, or slightly alter your current power to make it more related to parkour, then I can do that. Here's the list of people so far:

I'M USING YOUR FORUM USERNAMES IN THE ANIMATION!

-MarioMineZ & MarioMineZ

-YouTube: MarioMineZ; http://www.youtube.com/user/MarioMineZ

-Skin:Mario_Mine_Z.png

-Special Talent: Can harness the power of the Nether Star and the Enchanted Diamond at the same time, becoming invincible for a few minutes a day. Can also harness objects around him to gain different powers for different times.

-DeminuEC

-YouTube:

-Skin:

-Special Talent: Transforms into Ender Form if separated from his Ender Crystal, *and can teleport short distances*

-rsilver002 & rsilver002 (a friend I know personally)

-YouTube: 

-Skin: 

-Special Talent: (doesn't have one/not known if present)

-Chipeh

-YouTube:

-Skin:

-Leooel9

-YouTube

-Skin:

-BoogaHead

-YouTube:

-Skin:

-Special Talent: Possesses unknown magical power.....

-dinopeter

-YouTube:

-Skin:

-Pitachai & TrueGGX

-YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PitachaiDoesStuff

-Skin: Pitachai_Normal_Form.png/Pitachai_Dark_Pita_Form.png

-Special Talent: transform into Dark Pita, *can use dark form to increase agility and stealth.*

-TheSpiderRider

-YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTurtwig29555

-Skin: 

-Special Talent: Can ride Spiders, can climb walls and jump much higher than the average human/player *and can gain their powers for an hour each day*

-Mooshim

-YouTube: 

-Skin: 

-CreepOnYou

-YouTube: 

-Skin: 

-Special Talent: *Can harness the power of the Creeper and perform a Rocket Jump, also can increase stealth*

-JaioCraft

-YouTube: 

-Skin: 

-Crafter_Assassin & Crafters_Legacy

-YouTube: CrafterAssassin1126

-Skin: 

Special Talent: Has trained for life in the arts of killing, is the founder of the Crafter's Creed, can harness the power of the "Apple of Notch" (because Notch always drops an Apple upon death)

-MrDonoB

-YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDonoB

-Skin: Mr_Dono_B_Normal_Skin.png

-Special Talent: Very fast and agile, *can run, jump, and vault significantly faster than most people*

-tditdatdwt

-YouTube: 

-Skin: 

-Special Talent: None Present (I'll probably give you one)

-SurvivorCrafters

-YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivorCrafters

-Skin:

-Special Talent: Can fire plasma/teal energy balls. *Can use this to perform a sort of rocket jump.*

-

-

-

-

IF I PUT ** AROUND YOUR TALENT, IT MEANS I GAVE YOU A POWER FOR THE ANIMATION.

If you want to voice act, I'm trying to set up a way to do that.....

If you want to contribute a schematic, by all means please! I want something besides the default schematics in 0.6.2, send me something like a course and a place to hangout, but make sure it's not TOO big, I don't like working with laggy scenes. I WILL use some schematics people send me in the future (if anyone does). If you know someone who can, send them please! I can use all the help I get!

If you want to send me some music composed in ANY PROGRAM, don't hesitate, make sure it's fast paced and fitting for the concept! I'll use which pieces of music sound the best to me, all others will be credited for helping out as well! And I'll occasionally request different kinds of music at different times.

If you want to contribute your own animations, then send me them A.S.A.P! I want everyone's ideas and imagination in this right now!

If you want to edit, please PM me or find me on Skype, I could use some help with text, not just subtitles. I don't have Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, I have to work with free programs, which isn't all that bad.

If you want to send me any of the following, I'll put up my e-mail if you guys want to, or find me on Skype and we can talk (my mic sucks, no voice chat for me), I'm usually on after 4 to about 10 p.m. on weekdays, and from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. the next day on weekends.(Yes, I really am up that long)

Yes, I know this was kind of long, but thanks if you read the whole thing, that way I can have as little trouble as possible!

Please spread this among ANYONE who might be interested in doing this, whether it be just giving me their skin, to animating a whole part of the series, send them my way, I'd love it!

You don't know how long it took me to type all this and make it look professional too.

Again thanks for participating, or even reading all this crap, and as always,

See You Next Time!

Keep On Mining!

Edited by MarioMineZ

Lol I already have a spot :D

Youtube: Not up yet :( EnderCaptain

Skin: In sig, 2014+enderform

Special Talent: You guessed it

Also, I can try and voice act if you want :) and I'll give a shot at some music when I have time, either today or tomorrow.

Edited by DeminuEC

Thanks everyone for helping out.

Once again, if you know ANYONE who might be interested in this, tell them about it and send them my way!

I need some music and some schematics.

If you or anyone you know can do something with any program, please send me a sample of what they can do, I need some music for some parkour scenes, and some music for a place to hang out.

Thanks!

I would like to be in it and I would do some voice acting I can email it to you

I always say at the top (somewhere up there) that I would love everyone!

And that would be great if you could voice-act!

I'll PM you my e-mail shortly.

And if you know anyone who can do any of the things listed near the bottom of the post, please have them find me.

you can pick one of my skins

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-cZj1u4-sY3flcfz2FidA

special powers: can suck peoples souls out by shooting a blue beam out of his palm, can make someone bleed internally just by looking at them, can wipe out a crowd of people within a 50 meter radious, and a bunch others i choose not to list.

Edited by BoogaHead

Ug, I hate it when I'm lazy,

Anyway, if anyone reads this who is currently in on the animation, well then good for you!

Sorry if it's taking me so dang long to update all of this, school takes up too much time.

I am trying my absolute hardest to get back on my feet so I can jump off a building (parkour for life!) and continue the animations.

I can guarantee that I'll have some previews of what is currently animated for all of my animations.

It's hard to balance my school life, my social life, my parkour life, and my animation/internet life all in one,but I'm doing it because people actually care about what the heck I do, and I know this is a little off topic, but I want to say thank you.

Anyway's, if you know someone who might be interested in the SLIGHTEST to contribute to this, have them come find me here, I try to be on a lot.

Thanks for helping out, and as always, 

Keep On Mining!

See You Next Time!

Please do Deminu. I would love to try to use anything people submit.

I don't have any lines for anyone yet, working on that.

And yes, I do parkour irl. It's a good way to stay active, and it helps you out if you're in trouble (in certain circumstances).

Ok, any suggestions? I don't have much of an idea of how the video will go :P

Me either. I don't have any time at the moment, I'm at school.

I'm glad my school requires a computer.

Anyway, I'm building the set for it, I can probably get some screenshots of what's built so far at about 4 p.m. my time, (mountain time)

Thanks for sticking around!

Finally! I got some previews of the set!

...This is going to take a while.

Here's the front:

Parkour_Outside_Front.png

Yes, that is a building that I own, the group of people I work with will be known as Crafter's Incorporated.

Here's a shot of the inside of whatever the heck it is:

Parkour_Inside_Hall.png

The text on the signs I'm working on getting into the animation. And the signs that the camera is pointed at are supposed to be rules.

And here's the whole thing, not much to be honest:

Parkour_Outside_All.png

I'm currently working on getting some actual rooms and some gyms into there, I'll be up late tonight.

Thanks for contributing! On a side note, Christmas break is coming soon for me! Two weeks of working on animations and maybe seeing some people face-to-face.

As always, if you know someone who might be interested in being in the animation, helping me out with building, music, voice-acting etc., send them my way if you don't mind.

Keep On Mining!

See You Next Time!

Alright, I finally have time to update!

I've been making custom schematics for people who are currently in on the animation.

The schematics will be based off of your special talent(s)/powers that you may or may not have.

In 4-5 days (that's when school ends for me), I can have some screenshots of what I've got for whoever I've gotten to.

Sorry it's been taking me so long, I've been using Mine-Imator for school (believe it or not), and it's been taking a while to get my project animated and rendered properly.

Thanks again for sticking around, and as always,

Keep On Mining!

See You Next Time!