how do warning points work

So gradually, everyone is going to get banned because everyone accidentally does something they didn't know was bad, like writing in bold and centred (me)

Well, If they are stupid and continue to break rules, then yes, otherwise, no.

Should it be that they wear off after a long period of time?

No, Take boommaker for example.

He has had his for months.

Listen, if you really think you deserve your warning point to be taken off or removed, PM david, but he has always said no.

So gradually, everyone is going to get banned because everyone accidentally does something they didn't know was bad, like writing in bold and centred (me)

if you read the rules, you'll learn what to and what not to post or how to. If you are unsure, PM a moderator.

Yea,I Didn't Know I Was Spamming....

In Jorge's multiple 'What I saw' topics, which I merged, you had three ellipse posts which was spam.

Your "..." Comments were getting extremely spammy.

that is true i litterally saw them on ALL of your posts

i post a drawing yo +1 and thats the only thing that shows you like it i never know what any of the ...s mean..

I'm clean and shining.

you wont be saying that fo long

you wont be saying that fo long

I'ill if I break a rule. As far as I know, I didn't really break a rule in Online games. But got banned unfairly.. Like my brother and I account names are same, so they took us to "jail" as they call it in that game.. Where the galaxy is totally empty.. Yup a galaxy online game. Also another game.. got banned cuz I insulted as the "MOD" says.. while I actually didn't insult -_-. 

Well, in short. If I didn't break a rule in games, means I can follow rules in forums too. I don't insult, my signature is okay in size.. Alpha is just using his attack on everyone.. nothing wrong with my name, my Profile picture is fine.. And so on.

BUT!! Everyone make mistakes..

EDIT: They took us to jail cuz that GM (Game Master) thinks that I share accounts -__-.

Edited by CaptainMaxwell

I'ill if I break a rule. As far as I know, I didn't really break a rule in Online games. But got banned unfairly.. Like my brother and I account names are same, so they took us to "jail" as they call it in that game.. Where the galaxy is totally empty.. Yup a galaxy online game. Also another game.. got banned cuz I insulted as the "MOD" says.. while I actually didn't insult -_-. 

Well, in short. If I didn't break a rule in games, means I can follow rules in forums too. I don't insult, my signature is okay in size.. Alpha is just using his attack on everyone.. nothing wrong with my name, my Profile picture is fine.. And so on.

BUT!! Everyone make mistakes..

EDIT: They took us to jail cuz that GM (Game Master) thinks that I share accounts -__-.

no i mean you'll eventually accidently put up a large signature maybe youle mess up with the spoilers or somoething and then frоssa gon give ya da pointz

if you read the rules, you'll learn what to and what not to post or how to. If you are unsure, PM a moderator.

In Jorge's multiple 'What I saw' topics, which I merged, you had three ellipse posts which was spam.

I Thought Those Were Diffrent Topics.....

IT was annoying to see the "..." thinking he was spaced out

i got 2 warnings anyway