AwesomeShah's Advanced Steve Rig v0.7.1! Bug Fixes, Better mouth and separate eyelids!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This really is a fantastic rig. This is my first time experimenting with a rig and I've already gotten it in about 10 minutes. Can you tell me how I could convert this to work with other skins please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a way to make it work with other skins.  :)

Edited by Correen

This really is a fantastic rig. This is my first time experimenting with a rig and I've already gotten it in about 10 minutes. Can you tell me how I could convert this to work with other skins please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a way to make it work with other skins.  :)

I may make a tutorial on that when I get back to Australia, Thanks for the reply. Btw, The teeth are controlled using the Y-Axis in scaling.

Someone's saying that I copy yours but doesn't really copied yours.. I made a rig that is based off "Weed Lion's Rig" that looks like yours.. Here check this out dude: CLICK ME ;) I made a rig that looks like that first :c

But great rig though.. 

Okay...

Wow, Guys, Thanks for supporting me this far, I gasped when I saw the 27 rep I had got on this rig, I am very happy that you all have supported me this far.

You deserve it man :)