Nevermind <_<

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Skin: <

Story: jack walks into a pumpkin patch. looks at some pumpkins not seeing herobrine hiding amongst the pumpkins. he jumps out and says are you scared. I say no. and the pumpkins start to move slowly riseing to revel them to be pumpkin golem. I then say you are the one to be scared.

Skin: jefwil.png

Story:

I was walking down the pathway, as the trees swayed slowly, back and forth, back and forth. Walking alone wasn't that much of a good idea. I was quite scared as the leaves fell from the trees and onto the ground, turned from their bright, wonderful colors  to a rich, dark black. It seemed as if the sky were to grow red and the colors of the objects around me de-saturated. I felt a chill down my spine. A feeling said to me as at if a being were to watch me. I looked back, nothing there. The fence creaked as I leaned on it, feeling dizzy for a weird reason. I didn't know what to do. My vision got blurry and I couldn't see well. I started to think that there was something watching me. I looked up at the trees above me, as for this creature just jumped out and ran towards me. The creature seemed to have these long, slender limbs coming from out it back, and it had a terrifying screech. I was frightened. I quickly ran as fast as I could, feeling the air around me fly back. I couldn't ran for long, as I knew the creature would catch up. Before I knew it, the creature reached out it's tentacles, grabbing me, and then tried to kill me. I kicked, wailed and shouted "HELP ME!" No answer. I quickly kicked the creature in the leg, making it fall and letting go of me. I quickly dashed down the sidewalk, until I finally reached my house. I looked at the door, strangely. I opened the door, seeing on the floor, a trail of blood, reading "SCarEDD YeT?..,"

Edited by Richmond

Skin: Use my Halloween SKin

Story: One day, some friends are walking in the woods, and then they see soemthing move by and quickly. THey look around the woods and suddenly one of the friends is taken away! The other friends look for the friend that was taken away and they go to a little lake. IN the lake, is a reflection of the masked guy who took the friend. They also see the reflection of the friend. the friend is beaten up and bloody. They are suddenly whisked away to a cave. In the Cave they see the masked man, who has possesed the taken friend and puts his mask onto the friend. Then the masked man and the friends battle and the friends win.......barely....just barely.....the friends, who are beaten, bloody, and injured, take the friend who was possessed and try to save him........but they fail.....