Mine imator as an educational tool

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I did a project for Humanities and my Creative Arts final project (Schism!) with Mine-imator.

At home.

Because my school blocked it.

lel

I pitched this idea to my CA and Tech teacher, and they seem down with it. 

I did a project for Humanities and my Creative Arts final project (Schism!) with Mine-imator.

At home.

Because my school blocked it.

lel

I pitched this idea to my CA and Tech teacher, and they seem down with it. 

well it depends on your teacher :P I have a few teachers who would encourage this :)

Mine-imator features a great variation of preset stuff, like scenery (even the standard grassland), models, etc, so you don't have to spend much time collecting or making those. With that said, the keying system is still pretty basic, allowing for an easy to use interface. So yeah. It works.

I showed this to my teacher, and she said it was a good idea, but we can't because

1. We need to talk to the librarian (the computer lab is in the library)

2. They say Minecraft is inappropriate...

Grade 2s are saying that it has blood. My response? "No, they flicker red as a hit indicator. How do I know I hit the Wither with my bow and arrow? You kids play too much Call of Duty"

I was right. They've been going on about Call of Duty: Ghost recently.

I tried this at school once and everyone said I was playing Minecraft and went all over it (because we can't play Minecraft on school computers). I said it was Mine-Imator and is easy to use and then they hopped on the website and downloaded it. They couldn't extract it, though.

Then I turned into the Freeman, showing the way. Without a sound.

Couldn't use Mine-Imator for 2 minutes. Help here, help there, help everywhere.

Edited by Mineupfast

(because we can't play Minecraft on school computers)

I know how to play Minecraft on school computers.

Search up "Flash games 1337"

Go unto the website, and if it isn't blocked, click on "Go to main website" or similar, what ever image that is clickable.

Hover over the downloads tab, click on Minecraft, select your username and then you can play Minecraft on your browser!

yeah, i think it is great but here are reasons it's not good i think

1: TUSD BLOCKS IT

2:kids want to make animations of other stuff just not minecraft but south park

South Park is not appropriate for kids. The animation is ugly. The cartoons are ugly. Any 'other' would be something more kid appropriate.

On topic: I tried it at school, got quite a bit of crowd doing an animation |¬v¬|